Live Look @KoreyDawg Viewing TBB!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Bitch Please Eye Roll GIF

Lil Miss Sassy has such a sad life! Born into Fetal Cocaine Exposure, uneducated, convicted felon, living on the DL! Live your truth Bruh, I mean Sis! Its obvious you like Bussy just admit it and keep it movin' Sir, I mean Sis!

#BootyGoon
#DiddyDawg
#Koressa
#Koretta
#Koresha
#BussyLover

Attachments

• uga.png
    uga.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Starting a GoFundMe for Korey and GumpGods first date. Let’s make it a memorable one people!!

Thoughts on the date spot?

-Steakhouse? They clearly want some meat
-Sun Dial? Nice view of the city
-I’d say Cheetah’s but that kind of defeats the point.

UGA guys, you also know ATL. Let’s get some recs.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Starting a GoFundMe for Korey and GumpGods first date. Let’s make it a memorable one people!!

Pink pony use to have a nice buffet

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The OP is certifiably hilarious. “Koressa” :ROFLMAO:
Dude’s a STRAIGHT BIITCH, I don’t waste time going back and forth with COWARDS, whenever he’s ready to meet up and throw hands,, he can come talk to me, until then he can keep my nuts in his mouth and be the little scared coward that we all know

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The OP is certifiably hilarious. “Koressa” :ROFLMAO:
Remember, this is the same coward that begged me to give him your information when he wanted to do harm to you and I wouldn’t do it. I’ll DM him my address and pray that he pulls up. I’ll beat his biitch a$$ to sleep and that’s on everything

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Remember, this is the same coward that begged me to give him your information when he wanted to do harm to you and I wouldn’t do it. I’ll DM him my address and pray that he pulls up. I’ll beat his biitch a$$ to sleep and that’s on everything
Post it here and now then Koressa? Post the address to your Section 8 low income housing apartment!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024

Chillllllllllllll - the only in the closet Crack Baby here is Koretta! Please don't bring me into his Booty Goon in the closet antics!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
No Sir, I mean no Sis! You are actually being EXPOSED dummie!
Wrong BIITCH, I exposed your scary a$$ when I told you to meet me on Cleveland Avenue and your COWARD a$$ didn’t show up, I wasn’t surprised at all bro, I’ve met plenty of cowards like you in prison that was all talk and no action lol, keep playing tough on the internet my guy, it’s your safe place. Build up some courage to meetup and watch me drag your coward a$$, I’ll even record it so the BIG BOARD can see how much of a little biitch that you are lol, U got the right one boy, BELIEVE THAT

• Haha
Reactions: Da Gump God

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Wrong BIITCH, I exposed your scary a$$ when I told you to meet me on Cleveland Avenue and your COWARD a$$ didn’t show up, I wasn’t surprised at all bro, I’ve met plenty of cowards like you in prison that was all talk and no action lol, keep playing tough on the internet my guy, it’s your safe place. Build up some courage to meetup and watch me drag your coward a$$, I’ll even record it so the BIG BOARD can see how much of a little biitch that you are lol, U got the right one boy, BELIEVE THAT
Facts still remain: you're a Mom was a Crack Ho3, you're Daddy was probably her Pimp or one of many Tricks, you're a Crack Baby and a closet bussy loving convicted felon who is extremely uneducated enough to see you actually exposed yourself!

Accept your truth and live it Sir, I mean Sister Koressa!

Here what Koressa chants while working the track like his momma used to on Cleveland Ave:

My name is Korey
Spelled with a Kay
AKA Prison Bae
Ask me Why
'Cause I love Bussaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Sista Koressa, you really shoulda left me alone and not continuously call me out and then make a thread about me!

You got no wins Kid!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That entire situation was funny. You didn’t have any personal info to give lol.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login