Look who's on the sideline

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Well you also recently stated that a lineman could retire after 10 years of making $100k, so not sure that your thoughts on things are always correct…..
I don't remember saying that but if I did would you find it and post it and what thread it was in. I say a lot of stupid things but in this case, I think you got me mixed up with someone else.

Last edited:

3215Dawg

Dec 29, 2023
And why are our fans so damn happy about players they spurn us?? He’s no longer a Dog so he can kick rocks. He was supported immensely while he was here. In this league, you can’t make the mistakes he made and curl up in the fetal position to avoid contact. Or run out of bounds casually in third down before the sticks.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Penix had -18 rushing yards on the season. He is not a runner. He did have one nice run against Texas but he is running as a last resort.
Pennix moves in the pocket. Will does not. Pennix extends plays. Will gets sacked. How many sacks has pennix taken at UW? How many more yards per play does he average? He's got a ton of zip on the ball. His football ability is leaps and bounds above the record holder

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I was at the LSU game, and I saw how the majority of students booed him. They were pretty vocal about it, and it was the majority of them not the minority.
Don't remember which game, but the student section booed him so loudly It made me feel bad for him. There were also plenty of "We want Mike" chants.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He’s getting paid north of $1M. He’s going to start.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Reactions: dog12 and Mjoelner

3215Dawg

Dec 29, 2023
Pennix moves in the pocket. Will does not. Pennix extends plays. Will gets sacked. How many sacks has pennix taken at UW? How many more yards per play does he average? He's got a ton of zip on the ball. His football ability is leaps and bounds above the record holder
This exactly. He’s not a dual threat but he has way more athleticism than Will and that’s a big reason they have been so good this year.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I don't remember saying that but if I did would you find it and post it and what thread it was in. I say a lot of stupid things but in this case, I think you got me mixed up with someone else.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Neither did Weeeuuuhhll

But Will was actually a QB. Not an athlete who should've been something else trying to play QB.

It's smart not to want contact when you're not a Dak Prescott size QB playing in the SEC. Hell, even Dak avoids contact whenever he can now.

We all saw very clearly what we had past Will when he did take some contact. I wish he had avoided it one more time.

3215Dawg

Dec 29, 2023
But Will was actually a QB. Not an athlete who should've been something else trying to play QB.

It's smart not to want contact when you're not a Dak Prescott size QB playing in the SEC. Hell, even Dak avoids contact whenever he can now.

We all saw very clearly what we had past Will when he did take some contact. I wish he had avoided it one more time.
Why? So we sneak into 6 wins and keep Arnett? Will would have left anyway

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Dear Will haters,
Will is watching the National Championship game with money in his pocket. Dillion is playing in the National Championship game. Y’all are sitting on your couch living the good life and all y’all can do is hate on him because he left a program that fell into disarray by poor hires in a time of trouble after Coach Leach died. Coach de Boar has won where ever he coached. Good luck, Will. Fair winds to you….

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

["The value of the dollar was different back then. You could buy a brand-new car for 6000.00. That was a lot of money back then. That was probably about half the cost for one year tuition and room and board at Miss State. I did what I had to do. I ended up joining the Marine Corps. I could have gone the student loan route. Hell, anyone can get a student loan now days. Anyone can get a college degree if they want it. You can borrow enough for food and housing along with tuition. But that's why you go to Hinds or another CC first. If you leave, there then go to any university you will still have a BA or BS from a University even though you went the JUCO route for two years. I would be willing to bet that half of the BA holders in this state went the JUCO route first. Why pay twice as much for the same classes you have to take your first two years anyways no matter where you go. I don't want to hear some snowflake ******** about college. So many people have college degrees they are becoming not worth paying for. I saw where some businesses are getting rid of the college degree requirements. Here is a report for you. They are all over the internet. If you go to college, go for a specific occupation like accounting, Doctor or engineering. Now anything other then that you might as well get a HVAC license or go to lineman school at Holmes Community college. 7K is what that cost and you will come out making six figure your first year. That's smart money. Don't get married, live humble, invest your money and retire after 10 years."]

Six figures are any money between 100K to 999K. It's not just 100K. They travel all over the country working Ice storms and hurricanes. Alot of over time. A lineman makes a lot of money. If you don't get married, live humble (don't buy 90K $ trucks) and invest your money you can retire in 10 years. Key part is investing your money. I stand behind that statement. Sometimes it's not how much you make but how you manage it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ronpolk

3215Dawg

Dec 29, 2023
Dear Will haters,
Will is watching the National Championship game with money in his pocket. Dillion is playing in the National Championship game. Y’all are sitting on your couch living the good life and all y’all can do is hate on him because he left a program that fell into disarray by poor hires in a time of trouble after Coach Leach died. Coach de Boar has won where ever he coached. Good luck, Will. Fair winds to you….

Dear Will haters,
You a State Fan or nah? He’s also watching a team that if in any other conference wouldn’t be there.

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
This is stupid. I don't know where you get your info, but it couldn't be further from the truth.
That’s good. I’m curious what you think we paid for Shapen? Or Oregon for Gabriel? Established portal QB’s are getting a 17ton of money, and Will is no exception. And I have to make it clear, I am not saying this is money well spent for Washington.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Frisbee Golf National Champions.View attachment 482254

I think we should all be prepared to bet the over this upcoming year

the Johnny Rebs are pretty confident they're getting Hunter

Is he better at sitting on the couch than the other guys?

You a State Fan or nah? He’s also watching a team that if in any other conference wouldn’t be there.
Hell, yeah, I’m a State fan, but my Dad told me that when you see stupid, call it out. Will is gone. He gave all he had for four years, finished his degree and he moved on. There is no need to bash him after he’s gone. I remind y’all that our players read your posts. Who would want to give his all to haters?

3215Dawg

Dec 29, 2023
People dumping on Will wanted Mike. Yup, makes sense
It everyone thought Mike was the answer. People were just sick of seeing Will make the same poor decisions over and over. People wanted to see if someone else could light a spark. The staff was so afraid to bring someone in that could actually compete with will and it made no sense.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I think everything that has been said about Will Rogers has already been said. So why do we keep saying it over and over? These threads are tiresome.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
That’s good. I’m curious what you think we paid for Shapen? Or Oregon for Gabriel? Established portal QB’s are getting a 17ton of money, and Will is no exception. And I have to make it clear, I am not saying this is money well spent for Washington.
there's a link at the top of this page called "NIL Rankings". You should bother to check it out before going off on an uninformed rant

• Haha
Reactions: BirdPuppy

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Personally I'm happy Will keeps the na saying noodlers yapping on here. I enjoy reading the noodle gangs posts because they campaign ed so hard for Wright demonstrating their small knowledge of QBs! Here's one of them.

Kid Nerd GIF
That video was taken when Wright ran out on the field after Will got hurt.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I honestly did not see Penix make any plays last night that Will could not make. Of course, Penix had a bad night.

I bet Will could have scored 17.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I honestly did not see Penix make any plays last night that Will could not make. Of course, Penix had a bad night.

I bet Will could have scored 17.

I heard he's transferring to Western Kentucky. ****
We will see how he does next season. In the mean time the noodlers on here can dream up some new derogatory stuff to entertain us with.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login