Lookalike thread: Boise State

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
Not sure if it's the actual feature, or the photographer, but there are A LOT of Jay Leno type chins in those pics!
Those photos are definitely altered somehow. Almost all of their left cheeks (right side of the photos on your screen) are wrinkled up in the same unnatural way. Like that corner of their mouth was pulled over and up in photoshop or something. They look almost AI they are so bad. That photographer is horrible and should be fired. They managed to make some fairly attractive women look pretty ugly.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Those photos are definitely altered somehow. Almost all of their left cheeks (right side of the photos on your screen) are wrinkled up in the same unnatural way. Like that corner of their mouth was pulled over and up in photoshop or something. They look almost AI they are so bad. That photographer is horrible and should be fired. They managed to make some fairly attractive women look pretty ugly.
Go back and see if you can spot the one with the glass eye. I think I found her

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I was thinking they all pretty much looked alike until I got to Nora ....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login