Looked away momentarily and Fox 40 in Jxn changed from the Cowboys to Bucs/Skins

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
They do that when it's beat down. Which it is. Dak just lowered his shoulder for a 3 yard TD run. Cowboys up 43-3 near the end of the third.

SundayNFL ticket coming in handy. Unlike most people, I don't like my teams in a close game. I get great joy out of blowouts.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Obligatory mention that it's ridiculous that every NFL game isn't a national broadcast.

They could easily spread all 14 Sunday games across Fox, CBS, NBC, FS1, and the ESPN networks so that anyone in America could watch any game in its entirety.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Obligatory mention that it's ridiculous that every NFL game isn't a national broadcast.

They could easily spread all 14 Sunday games across Fox, CBS, NBC, FS1, and the ESPN networks so that anyone in America could watch any game in its entirety.

no doubt or just have a PPV streaming option available to anyone.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It will be way better next year. NFL Sunday Ticket had been exclusive to DirecTV forever, but the deal expires this year. Negotiations are ongoing but it appears the frontrunners are Amazon and Disney (ESPN+) to land it next year.

It needs to be with a streamer not landline/dish dinosaur and the NFL knows it. NFL expects to get near $2.5 billion a year for the rights. They'll already get around 10 billion from the broadcast companies (CBS, Fox, ESPN, and Amazon.)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login