Looks like someone is getting Blind Sided

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If she successfully portrayed the Tuohy's as good people she actually may deserve more than one Oscar.
Sure, people portray a reality that downright lies all the time and wins accolades and money from a $300 million gross film, and that's okay because they were actually able to get one over on us and receive all of that publicity and attention for saying a lie was real life. That's just how the world works because they were acting, which absolves them from any responsibility for championing falsehoods.

HeCannotGo

Feb 23, 2011
That's Oher's lawsuit (or whatever this is), not official records. Again, I can't imagine they didn't finalized the legal adoption. They couldn't have carried out all of these deals without doing that, unless they falsified documents, and that's getting a little far-fetched. But.....maybe?
I guess it's possible that they actually adopted him and Oher is wrong or lying. But if they did adopt him, you'd think they'd be waving the adoption papers in front of every camera they can find within 12 seconds of this story coming out. Can't let the Tuohy brand get damaged, you know.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Just a wild guess here. They'll turn on Freeze before long and show his involvement in this scheme of handling yet another top recruit and doing whatever it takes. Keyword whatever. "It was all his idea".

You've got two personalities that just cannot get enough of the spotlight and then trying anything to protect their own false image. Benefiting greatly from all this "help" they give others. Pitiful, filthy and sad.

The phrase that just reeks is how they call him "our child". Huge yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgg and WilCoDawg

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Michael Oher was exploited by the Tuohys and by Freeze. Freeze recruited him out of inner city Memphis to Briarcrest and rode him all the way to a big college job. The Tuohys attached themselves to him at Briarcrest to get him to Ole Miss and eventually sold a fake story about him for millions. Even if they settle with him out of court, production companies are going to be chasing this story for the next few years. It’s worth too much in this new world of streaming wars.

Reactions: Dawgg

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Some folks are getting the timeline all wrong. Oher did not play for Freeze. He graduated from OM in 2009.
Nutt was heppin' him. And the Touhey's were exploiting him.

Oher just found out this past February what the rules of his Conservatorship status were when he was trying to get his book published. Talk about the Plantation.

17n Delicious!

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Some folks are getting the timeline all wrong. Oher did not play for Freeze. He graduated from OM in 2009.

Oher just found out this past February what the rules of his Conservatorship status were when he was trying to get his book published. Talk about the Plantation.

17n Delicious!
Oher literally played for him in high school. OM hired Freeze along with Oher in 2005. He was assistant under Ed O.

Reactions: DoggieDaddy13

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

17n Delicious!
Freeze was the coach at Briarcrest Christian School in Memphis, Tennessee, Freeze coached both Michael Oher and Greg Hardy. Brought them both to his high school and then to Ole Miss.

Here's the funny thing, Freeze is a USM graduate.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Freeze was the coach at Briarcrest Christian School in Memphis, Tennessee, Freeze coached both Michael Oher and Greg Hardy. Brought them both to his high school and then to Ole Miss.

Here's the funny thing, Freeze is a USM graduate.
He also graduated from the Eddie Murphy Hoe School.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
That's Oher's lawsuit (or whatever this is), not official records. Again, I can't imagine they didn't finalized the legal adoption. They couldn't have carried out all of these deals without doing that, unless they falsified documents, and that's getting a little far-fetched. But.....maybe?
I mean they don’t need legal adoption to do many things after he is 18.

but they certainly could have convinced him that the conservatorship was in his best interest and maybe it was at the time but they got greedy.

That’s not a stretch at all.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
" impressed with Oher's inner drive and focus, introduced him to the principal of a private Christian school in a prosperous Memphis neighborhood."

My favorite line. This part of the article sounds as fictional as the movie. Inner drive and focus? Size and speed more likely.

I had inner drive and focus in HS. I was also 5'9" 155 and never had a school looking into me for my inner drive and focus on the football field.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Can't believe they are attacking their own "child" like this. This isn't going to be pretty at all.

Judge needs to issue the subpoenas for the private movie deals and end this media circus.

1692138263720.png

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login