Looks like the transfer portal is going to be full of Texas players.

Feb 15, 2007
I haven't followed the situation that close, but it sounds like Sark and players have gotten in multiple yelling matches in facility, practice field, etc.

Aug 24, 2012
I was at the game Saturday night. We were in my buddies suite who is a very large UT donor and is very involved with the athletic department. His exact quote to me was "get ready to watch 30 new players come in through the transfer portal and another 40+ out the door". From what I saw, we don't want any players leaving UT. They are a bunch of entitled, woke, spoiled brats that are more worried about complaining about how "the eyes of texas" is racist and they want social justice. It really is a bad situation there and a lot of notable former players (Vince, R Williams, Earl Campbell etc) are not happy about the school caving into what these kids are demanding. Should be interesting to see what happens.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think Texas is going to be Arkansas and OK is going to be like Auburn.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
That's good news for Texas.

Most of their players probably aren't any good. Not good enough to be leaders at least. Maybe role players.

I dunno why Green didn't pick 6 that punt last weekend. He's been solid for us, but doesn't look like a borderline 5 star player he was billed as a prospect.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
After living in the center of UT fandom for 15 years almost I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear how sad they are. Just in case you're wondering they do not like Mississippi State they still think Jackie Sheryl is coaching. Coming to the SEC is the worst idea they ever had for football between Texas A&M and all the rest of our heavy weights they will become middle of the road very fast which is a shame because I have more money than God.

They are a prime example of too many cooks in the kitchen and it comes to their football program. I am not kidding. I have heard it straight from the source is from some a very influential alumni He were upset about things 10 years ago and they haven't changed. I hate that for him because he's a really cool dude.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login