Lsu basketball

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Not that big of a deal with Transfer Portal. New coach may have told them all to hit the road anyway.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's not as big a deal as it once was. But it's still a big deal. LSU basketball next season will be one of the worst teams in SEC history.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
It's not as big a deal as it once was. But it's still a big deal. LSU basketball next season will be one of the worst teams in SEC history.

That’s a bold proclamation given that Vandy and Georgia have respectively posted zero and one conference win totals in the last four years.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Entire Murray State roster is in the portal too so MM is probably bringing most of them with him.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Do you see LSU winning more than that next year? I don't.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
No big deal as long as long as its anywhere but MSU. If this happens in Starkville, your post count would spike up with the “Cohen sucks” narrative.
Cohen sucks. But that has nothing to do with LSU. Pretty bad sports year for MSU this year.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Do you see LSU winning more than that next year? I don't.

They have some Murray players coming in and will land established players in the portali wont be surprised if they win half their gamrs next season and finish around 9th in the league.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
You don't think the 31-3 Murray State team wins in the SEC? That roster finishes no worse than 5th in the SEC this year. He won't get that entire roster though. That'd be impossible. At least one of them has transferred before.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
Cohen sucks. But that has nothing to do with LSU. Pretty bad sports year for MSU this year.

Average MSU year at worst. So basketball went to NIT, football went bowling(and lost) and baseball is still up in the air some (most would expect to make post season as a 2 seed) after winning the 17ing NATTY….

I freaking swear some of y’all’s unrealistic expectations remind me of a Bama Fan that’s pissed after a two loss sugar bowl win or a Kentucky fan that’s considering jumping off a 17ing bridge after finishing in the sweet 16.

What bulldog team did you grow up supporting?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It’s gonna take more than Murray State roster to win in the SEC

1- pretty sure they would win some games. UGA, Vandy, OM, MSU, uSC, Mizzou...yeah, I bet they would have won some games.

2- The portal can provide. Players who were impact rotation players are transferring and LSU would give them a chance at immediate playing time in a major conference.

LSU may not be great next season, but they can certainly keep from being terrible.
Iowa State went from winning 2 games to winning 22 and making the Sweet16.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Best to ignore Lee. Unfortunately he has a brain disorder caused by Cohen changing the lineup 93 times in a row. We'd hoped he'd recover but sadly he's gone forever.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Average MSU year at worst. So basketball went to NIT, football went bowling(and lost) and baseball is still up in the air some (most would expect to make post season as a 2 seed) after winning the 17ing NATTY….

I freaking swear some of y’all’s unrealistic expectations remind me of a Bama Fan that’s pissed after a two loss sugar bowl win or a Kentucky fan that’s considering jumping off a 17ing bridge after finishing in the sweet 16.

What bulldog team did you grow up supporting?

I guess our standards have been lowered to being humiliated by Memphis, losing the Egg Bowl again and boat raced by 27 points to a team who had an interim coach because their coach was fired is a considered a good season. No wonder the majority our NFL players say their High School instead of MSU for their alma mater on their Sunday Night Football intros.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login