LSU Game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well, what do you know? Will hit that quick route while getting knocked on his ***, and the receiver wasn't even looking for the ball.

Sacked in less than two seconds on the next play. Before he even had time to make a hot route pass.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Be patient. We put up a lot of yards last year but after a thorough search we picked an OC to give us more versatility. Have faith. Ignore what you see. And don't compare us to Grambling. Grambling put up points and lots of yards. Grambling is a powerhouse.***

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
The entire offensive staff should be fired. We won’t because we are State and there’s no other explanation than we want this but we any one who is at all serious about football would clean house.

Leach handed us a tailor made Air Raid roster that was capable of being competitive. This is what they’ve chosen to do with it.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Alright. Name the down we get the short gain on the run, the QB hurry to throw away the ball, and the sack this drive. Which down will be which?

Winner gets heartburn for a week.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
The entire offensive staff should be fired. We won’t because we are State and there’s no other explanation than we want this but we any one who is at all serious about football would clean house.

Leach handed us a tailor made Air Raid roster that was capable of being competitive. This is what they’ve chosen to do with it.
Exactly, firing Leachs whole staff was insane. the O line under Miller was graded #2 in the sec last year.

El Capitan and Barbays bombs, man our local writers are clueless

Reactions: Raiderdawg

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Noted. You know nothing about football. Thanks for outing yourself. Our blocking is atrocious.
You're correct I know, nothing I know why you're called POTUS you're as narcissistic as our last president. I never said our blocking was good. 17 you

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login