March Madness Game 1 - MSU vs Larry Nassar U

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
It's hard to believe how terrible we look. I'm done watching this trash. Isn't that what we were calling this team earlier in the year ? Well today they are living up to it

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Letting the other team shoot 43.5% from 3 won’t win many games.

It should be obvious now that we are not good at defending the 3. We allow many wide open ones and if the opponent is hitting them and we're scoring 51 points, a large loss is happening every time.

Reactions: aTotal360

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It should be obvious now that we are not good at defending the 3. We allow many wide open ones and if the opponent is hitting them and we're scoring 51 points, a large loss is happening every time.
We cant defend the 3 because our guards are terrible on the ball defenders and get blown past all game long. leading to easy kick out 3s..... I quit counting how many times they were blown by this game.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Letting the other team shoot 43.5% from 3 won’t win many games.
All the credit we get for “forcing” 3’s is lost on the fact that we don’t defend them. This years defense is nothing like last years. I guess it’s a trade off for having a little more offense.

I’m back to not giving a shít about basketball for the next 300 days.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Better hope we can keep Hubbard. He'll have options
Hed be a fool to leave. Hes got the ulimate green light and needs to improve his ball handling and defense. He wont get that freedom at other places..... He was soundly outplayed by Walker from Michigan state today.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Hed be a fool to leave. Hes got the ulimate green light and needs to improve his ball handling and defense. He wont get that freedom at other places..... He was soundly outplayed by Walker from Michigan state today.
If I were offered 6 figures I'd know what I'd do and it wouldn't be turning down so much cash to concentrate on dribbling. Coaches stress these things everywhere

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
If I were offered 6 figures I'd know what I'd do and it wouldn't be turning down so much cash to concentrate on dribbling. Coaches stress these things everywhere
Sure... if we are outbid somewhere by someone... but i dont think there will be a better situation basketball wise and NIL wise than what we offer.

I know its not basketball wise by what hes allowed to do on the court for us that wouldnt be allowed other places.... and IMO the basketball schools with big NIL funds, are going to spend BIG money (like big enough to out bid us by enough to sway him) on players that can make a little more of an impact in all areas of the game. (IMO teams like Kentucky arent going to break the NIL bank to get Hubbard)

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Statistics say we are top 10 in the country at defending the three.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Izzo took away our transition offense, exploited our weakness in a set offense. Jan’s has got to make some intelligent additions in the off season.

Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Statistics say we are top 10 in the country at defending the three.

You're absolutely right. But It's makes no sense to me watching the last few games. Even the wins. So many open threes.

Maybe it's just that we struggle so much shooting them that we never look open on the offensive end. I can't explain it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login