Marcus Bullard

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
With the Final Four going on it got me wondering where is Marcus Bullard these days? Does anyone know? I’m still 100% convinced he was paid to throw the game against Syracuse in the Final Four.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
He got out of jail a decade or so ago. Don’t know much beyond that. Just googling, seems like he’s constantly in trouble on the Coast.

Last edited:

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
That guy went to Missouri State and is clearly a model citizen that loves teaching kids. Our Marcus Bullard didn’t graduate and loves being involved in drug deals and drivebys on the coast.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
And he went right back to jail. He’s a bad person who will likely die in jail

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
You realize that’s not him right? That guy is 20 years younger than Bullard.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I sincerely apologize. How privileged of me. If only they were trying to teach something like this to bring awareness in our public schools…

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
It's obvious. Realize the pain you cause and instead reinvent yourself as Aunt Healer (she/they). Help us become better humans who understand that we're temporarily occupying sacred online spaces stolen through genocide.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yeah, I know that. It was a joke in reference to preacher thinking that was him.

Last edited:

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
My freshman year is when we made the Final Four and I had Marriage & Family with Marcus Bullard. That was back in the days of super audits and one day I got to class a little early and the teacher was telling Bullard's note taker that he was going to have to use a super audit or he was going to fail the class.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I was pretty young when we went to the final four but I also remember Bullard being pretty important to us making the final four
Fart. He was just another shooting guard. If we'd had a true point that '96 team would have been a 1 seed. If we'd had Honore another year, we'd have won it all.

I think the '95 team might have been better overall. Just ran up against UCLA. There was no team in the '96 tournament as good as them.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Fart. He was just another shooting guard. If we'd had a true point that '96 team would have been a 1 seed. If we'd had Honore another year, we'd have won it all.

I think the '95 team might have been better overall. Just ran up against UCLA. There was no team in the '96 tournament as good as them.

you need to go back and look at who Bullard defended to get us to the final 4--he was a plus defended and also a dude who could make clutch shots. he was a thug-but we wouldn't have been there without Him.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
you know had an all-sec player kicked off for point shaving--under Babe --Jerry Graves.. nobody mentions Him--

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Bullard was good. He was a scoring point guard, which I admit is something of an oxymoron and another way of saying not a true point guard, but outside of Syracuse, he could bring the ball up and get us into an offense and while he was turnover prone, he did have a positive assist to TO ratio, even if it wasn't good. Also, he was a true sophomore that scored double digits while shooting better than 50% on 2pt fg and around 40% from three when that was not the norm.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
'96 Kentucky might be the greatest team ever...
I was down there in the Superdome when we beat Kentucky.. what was really cool was seeing boxes of “Kentucky SEC Tournament Champs” T-Shirts on the sidewalks outside the Superdome after the game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login