Marshall Ramsey

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
I was waiting to see what Ramsey came up with here. The world is simply a better place with Coach Leach in it. I've spent all day trying to figure out how to process this because we were lucky enough to call him one of our own for 3 years, but I'm choosing to look at his life from a larger perspective.

Mike Leach is a national treasure. College Football was lucky to have him just as much as we were lucky to have him in Starkville. Our Country is lucky to have him. He had that old school mentality that many people my age (30's) see in our own fathers, and I'm sure alot of you will agree that he saw the world in the same way as most of our fathers. Tough love, hard nosed work ethic, no ********, nothing is given unless you earn it, etc. Coach Leach did everything he could to instill that same work ethic in his players, and inspired random dudes like me to be curious and honest about the world around us because he saw the world the same way we did.

Man, we love you Coach!

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Well done, Marshall.

I'm glad we still have Rick Cleveland around to write what I have no doubt will be an amazing story covering all emotions
No kidding. Rick is one of a kind, and he will no doubt give us a memorable piece about Leach. He always does.

Reactions: msstatelp1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login