Matt corral

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
this is weird casey affleck GIF by Golden Globes

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Maybe he’s trying to do the right thing and support our team... The more I look at college sports the more I realize the only team allegiance is with the fans themselves. Players and coaches work for who pays them and where they have a good environment.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
There’s not a player left on the roster who would even know anything about what happened in that game.
Good Lord would you just stop? If you didn’t have banning power you’d be one of the worst posters here. Would you just let people vent their concerns? Disagree if you want, but you get upset way too easily.

You may do well learning the pledge of allegiance too.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Good Lord would you just stop? If you didn’t have banning power you’d be one of the worst posters here. Would you just let people vent their concerns? Disagree if you want, but you get upset way too easily.

You may do well learning the pledge of allegiance too.
What are ranting about now?

All I said was no one on the roster even has a clue about any of that.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Honestly I know we have former ole miss coach as our head guy now, but it's weird as hell a punk like corral that was hated by our fans and team so much that he would on the sidelines at practice. Regardless if nobody on the team now knows. That would be like Jamal Peters on their sidelines because T Buck went to coach ole miss.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You read what you wanted to read out of what I said and took it out of context. Congrats.
You trying to tell me you didn’t ban me because of personal ****? 11117777 you *******

Stand with your hand over your heart jackass. Ban me if you want but you suck

And if you have any balls, you better not edit this post

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login