Matt corral

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF
For all of you long timers here, we need to move this down to the South Farm about 10:00 tonight

Last edited:

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Good Lord would you just stop? If you didn’t have banning power you’d be one of the worst posters here. Would you just let people vent their concerns? Disagree if you want, but you get upset way too easily.

You may do well learning the pledge of allegiance too.

DCD disagreed with Son of a 34 by saying the players wouldn’t have much of a reason to tell Corral to 17 off. I don’t understand your complaint.

Reactions: olblue

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
DCD disagreed with Son of a 34 by saying the players wouldn’t have much of a reason to tell Corral to 17 off. I don’t understand your complaint.
He was trying to tell posters to calm down and that this wasn't a big deal (Corral being at our practice, Sowell, whatever). Getting a little tired of the principal routine.

Plus he banned me for calling him out and proving him wrong about the national anthem, of all things. So I was still menstrual over that. By the way, thanks to whoever reversed his decision and made it temporary.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Are we sure that goat is not just an alter ego used by DS to create traffic with wild post?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login