Max Scherzer ejected...

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Foreign substance on his glove.

Rick: What's that **** on your chest?
Eddie: [wipes his finger across his chest] Crisco; [wipes his finger across his waist line] Bardol; [wipes his finger along his head] Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball. 'Course if the umps are watching me real close I just rub a little jalapeño juice up my nose, get it runnin', and if I need to load the ball up I just... [wipes his nose] ...wipe my nose.
Rick: You put snot on the ball?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Rick: What's that **** on your chest?
Eddie: [wipes his finger across his chest] Crisco; [wipes his finger across his waist line] Bardol; [wipes his finger along his head] Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball. 'Course if the umps are watching me real close I just rub a little jalapeño juice up my nose, get it runnin', and if I need to load the ball up I just... [wipes his nose] ...wipe my nose.
Rick: You put snot on the ball?
It couldn't have been Vagisil or else the umpires would've recognized it right away the way they have been acting this year

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Buck doesn't look happy........
Niekro admitted after that game it was an emery board and a piece of sandpaper, for filing his nails between innings.......Yeah ok right Joe

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Gaylord ruled this. He would sometimes pretend to have stuff just to get inside the heads of umps and batters.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login