Meanwhile at Auburn

HotMop

May 8, 2006
And has a Ukrainian flag on his X profile.

Here we are....gonna have to send MILLION$/BILLION$ to hurricane victims...after sending hundreds of billions to Zalenskyy in UKRAINE.
(Zalenskyy's wife just bought a $4M sportscar)
If you don't support Ukraine you must be a communist.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I support the accountability of our tax money.

What % of those billions to Ukraine are actually going toward the conflict with Russia? Zalinsky is fleecing the US.

We aren't giving money, we are giving equipment, we are replacing equipment with new equipment that is made by US workers and US companies. I'll take it you never served and saw how much reserve equipment we actually have.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
We aren't giving money, we are giving equipment, we are replacing equipment with new equipment that is made by US workers and US companies. I'll take it you never served and saw how much reserve equipment we actually have.
You're quite naive.

Is Ukraine selling the equipment? Z. bought himself and his parents huge mansions.

Either way, it's an un-winnable situation, and a waste of resources against Russia. And so many senseless deaths

HotMop

May 8, 2006
You're quite naive.

Is Ukraine selling the equipment? Z. bought himself and his parents huge mansions.

Either way, it's an un-winnable situation, and a waste of resources against Russia. And so many senseless deaths
So yep, you never served. Shut the **** up coward.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
You're quite naive.

I really have no opinion on any of this because I am not an expert in foreign affairs, but come on, man

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Holy shìt, this thread has taken some turns. How many of you just look through a thread trying to find anyway possible to shoehorn in a stupid topic that has absolutely nothing to do with where the conversation started?

"Auburn Coach Hugh Freeze is spending all their NIL."

Oh yeah, "Well the other is flat mother17er."

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Holy shìt, this thread has taken some turns. How many of you just look through a thread trying to find anyway possible to shoehorn in a stupid topic that has absolutely nothing to do with where the conversation started?

"Auburn Coach Hugh Freeze is spending all their NIL."

Oh yeah, "Well the other is flat mother17er."
I guess I'm to blame, bringing up Ukraine. It's just depressing we care more about the borders in other countries more than our own. The US is funding way more of the UKraine/Russia war than it should. We have issues here at home to address.