Meanwhile at Auburn

Jan 4, 2024
I love these more out in the open public stories since NIL on ROI demands The Cigar Boys make. Can be entertaining at times.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Hate To See It GIF

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Elon dumping the blue check system broke Twitter, and debatably broke the Internet. No one can ever know if something is real or fake anymore.
you mean like NYT or NYP? crazy how elon went from most loved by liberals to most hated because he tried to save free speech!! btw nyt didn’t havea blue check for the longest because they wouldn’t pay the eight dollars. elon told them to pay it or stfu - they paid it

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
you mean like NYT or NYP? crazy how elon went from most loved by liberals to most hated because he tried to save free speech!! btw nyt didn’t havea blue check for the longest because they wouldn’t pay the eight dollars. elon told them to pay it or stfu - they paid it
I really don’t see how the check mark system that verified someone was who they said they were was a threat to free speech. The way things stand now I could create a fake Donald Trump or Joe Biden account and confuse a lot of people. And I am not trying to get into whatever Twitter did or didn’t do. I’m just saying there is a difference between verification and trampling free speech.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I really don’t see how the check mark system that verified someone was who they said they were was a threat to free speech. The way things stand now I could create a fake Donald Trump or Joe Biden account and confuse a lot of people. And I am not trying to get into whatever Twitter did or didn’t do. I’m just saying there is a difference between verification and trampling free speech.
do you not remember NYP tweet about laptop being removed? covid deleted tweets?

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
do you not remember NYP tweet about laptop being removed? covid deleted tweets?
I literally said “And I am not trying to get into whatever Twitter did or didn’t do. I’m just saying there is a difference between verification and trampling free speech.” I was talking strictly about the blue checkmark. Nothing else.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
tell me you are in a cult without telling me you are in a cult

Jan 4, 2024
tell me you are in a cult without telling me you are in a cult
So you agreed with decisions to stifle and lie about the lap top? Couldn't report or talk about The Wuhan virus coming from Wuhan? Or who funded the research? Couldn't talk about side effects of the jab or how effective masks were? You think the media and those Intel officers woulda been lying had it been Trump Jr's laptop? Being a fan of Elon's quest for the truth is NOT a cult. Elon exposed the direction dems were giving social and news media. Seeking The Truth and Free Speech is not cultist.

Last edited:

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
So you agreed with decisions to stifle and lie about the lap top? Couldn't report or talk about The Wuhan virus coming from Wuhan? Or who funded the research? Couldn't talk about side effects of the jab or how effective masks were? You think the media and those Intel officers woulda been lying had it been Trump Jr's laptop? Being a fan of Elon's quest for the truth is NOT a cult. Elon exposed the direction dems were giving social and news media. Seeking The Truth and Free Speech is not cultist.
This is the type of questioning that gets threads locked around here.

Reactions: PBDog