Medical issue for Leach…

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
For folk like me who don't tweet or all that, I appreciate the updates. I do agree that pure speculation may not be helpful, but reasonably credible updates are genuinely appreciated.
The Faulk update really put it into perspective if there was any doubt. Dang.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I would tell you what ive heard, but everyone will freak out. I do understand though. It's pretty sensitive stuff.
I know my wife's mother was kept on life support for a day in order for her brother to get home. I pray that's not the situation.

Reactions: cytubb

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
Apparently he has coded a few times and been brought back but they are worried about lack of oxygen and they found an aneurysm in addition to whatever brought him in.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Well one reporter said he was stabilized at Oktibbeha but sent to UMMC for further testing and treatment. Now that doesn't sound terrible. But it's been about 4 hours and still no more info. And if he doesn't know for sure saying stuff like he needs a miracle is not very cool. I'm starting the get pessimistic about the situation. Plus we have Anon trolling the board from Oxfart no doubt
It doesn’t sound bad, but that statement is one of the most misleading in all of medicine. If I saw someone cardiac arrest at at an outside hospital and they needed to be transferred, i would have to stabilize them first. Stabie doesn’t mean in good shape, it just means they arent decompensating further. They may be unggodly sick when i transfer them, but they are stable. And of course he was being transferred for further testing and treatment. Those are literally the only two things a hospital does. The statement was crafted in a certain way, whic is understandable

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
On Twitter, there's a screenshot of Robertson saying that the next few hours are critical so pray all you can. I can't verify the authenticity of it so I'm not posting it.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
I have information from a pretty reliable source, I'm not going to repeat it because it's not confirmed and it's not my place but it's extremely serious. If the info is wrong I don't want to spread rumors. I know rumors are encouraged but this is a man's life.
Same here. What is absolute right now is Coach Leach has coached his last MSU football game.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

fader2103

Aug 25, 2012
You putting some information out is not going to change his medical outcome. Some people aren’t informed as some but when you have so many different reports it doesn’t bring you credibility. I just want to know if he is dead or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Fritz!

AssEndDawg

Aug 1, 2007
I'd love to know how this is getting to you, since it has to violate Hippa
HIPPA ONLY relates to staff at the hospital and has no impact on them talking to family during an emergency situation. Friends and family and anyone else is free to talk about health information if they so choose.

Reactions: TonyW

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
You putting some information out is not going to change his medical outcome. Some people aren’t informed as some but when you have so many different reports it doesn’t bring you credibility. I just want to know if he is dead or not.
The truth is, it doesn’t matter what you want. How selfish have we become as a society? The only thing that matters is that a man is fighting for his life right now and his family is dealing with this right before Christmas. All of that trumps your selfish curiosity.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
HIPPA ONLY relates to staff at the hospital and has no impact on them talking to family during an emergency situation. Friends and family and anyone else is free to talk about health information if they so choose.

I honestly just want him to stop posting,

He's been here less than a month.

Reactions: AssEndDawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If he has an aneurysm and doesn't have oxygen to his brain they can keep him alive but he will never coach again. That sound exactly like what happened to my wife. She was fine one minute and basically in a coma the next. Im pretty sad now. ****. Btw...that drug on for several days before I had them pull her off the ventilator and feeding tube.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
HIPPA isn't real. HIPAA is. And they're not going to release any information to anyone who isn't his wife, PoA, or anyone else Leach has expressly given permission to release information to.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

fader2103

Aug 25, 2012
The truth is, it doesn’t matter what you want. How selfish have we become as a society? The only thing that matters is that a man is fighting for his life right now and his family is dealing with this right before Christmas. All of that trumps your selfish curiosity.
It’s not selfish. Some people want to look like they are some in the know things and come on message boards and say I know what’s going down but I ain’t saying. That is more selfish than anything.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I think everybody will agree with me by saying this time is probably not a good time to go with rumor or posting rumors. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm feeling sick to my stomach
My apologies if I offended. I posted what I heard because it sounded encouraging and I was hopeful that it was accurate. I think all of the interest indicates how much we care about Coach Leach and want it to be something he recovers from.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
My apologies if I offended. I posted what I heard because it sounded encouraging and I was hopeful that it was accurate. I think all of the interest indicates how much we care about Coach Leach and want it to be something he recovers from.
I'm sorry I was not directing my post toward you. I'm just hoping that we can all avoid rumor until we have something official. That's something that's very difficult to achieve in the Digital age

ExtremeDog

Apr 8, 2003
If he has an aneurysm and doesn't have oxygen to his brain they can keep him alive but he will never coach again. That sound exactly like what happened to my wife. She was fine one minute and basically in a coma the next. Im pretty sad now. ****. Btw...that drug on for several days before I had them pull her off the ventilator and feeding tube.
Is this What is sometimes referred to as a patient being “brain dead.”

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I'm sorry I was not directing my post toward you. I'm just hoping that we can all avoid rumor until we have something official. That's something that's very difficult to achieve in the Digital age
I get it. I see all this as just nervous chatter while we hope for the best and wait for news. Almost like a digital hospital waiting room and we are extended family.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login