Mempho Lineup is out..

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Not a fear monger, but are the rest of you thinking twice before attending events like this?

I can't be the only one.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Not a fear monger, but are the rest of you thinking twice before attending events like this?

I can't be the only one.
I don’t think twice about sports or music events. What in particular are you worried about?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007

I can't be the only one.
In the Jason Aldean/Vegas way or get robbed in the parking lot way?

Reactions: Dawgg

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I have been to several Memphis Music Festivals down on Tom Lee Park. Have always felt pretty safe with all the police that are present. My favorite year was when Bryan Adams, Hughey Lewis & News, KC & The Sunshine Band, Little Richard, BB King, The Kinks, and Average White Band were busting some moves. BB King's Band was bad ***....some of the best blues rock I have ever heard. He sounded way better in person than listening on the radio. Average White Band was incredible and even Little Richard cracked me up with his show. He was 72 years old that year and had to have a cane to get to his piano,,,,,,but brother, once he got to those ebonies & ivories, he was rocking!

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Out of the groups listed, only The Black Crowes are familiar to me. Is this Memphis in May we're talking about? When I lived in Memphis, I saw SRV, Chuck Berry, The Band, among others.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Out of the groups listed, only The Black Crowes are familiar to me. Is this Memphis in May we're talking about? When I lived in Memphis, I saw SRV, Chuck Berry, The Band, among others.
No this is a different festival. It’s in the fall.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
This is my favorite music festival of the year each year in Memphis. It’s in a perfect spot, really well run and they always have great bands

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login