Mentally, Dak is off

Feb 23, 2008
Something’s definitely off with him and the whole offense.

I hear constantly about this incredible offensive line and all the stars on it but they can’t run the football.

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
What did I say that is bannable, *******?

Can’t believe the dude isn’t banned yet.

Do a Twitter search on Dak and see what Dallas fans are saying. My comments are baby **** compared to what they are saying? I just said something mentally is not right. It is a goddamn observation. So go 17 yourself and your ban.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Dallas fans have been making those comments for years
Abt Romo and about dak.
And it’s not all of them it’s just some of them.

They want to win the Súper bowl and when they don’t they blame someone.

Last edited:

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Do a Twitter search on Dak and see what Dallas fans are saying. My comments are baby **** compared to what they are saying? I just said something mentally is not right. It is a goddamn observation. So go 17 yourself and your ban.

Definitely a lot of whiny vaginas on here. Ignore em. Keep speaking the truth.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020

You are disliked, if not hated, by 99% of this board. You 17ing suck. I’m not a bully but in this case I will be.

Your posts are beyond predictable. You’re a 17ing State hater and claim to be a fan and make an *** out of yourself every time you post.

Take a 17ing break from SPS- hell I had to a couple times because I realized I was being a dumbass- re-evaluate what you post on the internet, then come back and you might be accepted.

ColoradoDawg

Sep 3, 2016
The fact that Dak has been able to stay mentally as strong as appears on the surface given all that he has been through is more impressive than his football stats. Dak hasn't played great for a few weeks, but the Cowboys have still won their past 2 games. Mahomes looked off at the beginning of the season and now look. The NFL season is long and you can't expect Dak to throw for 400 yards every game. Good QBs find a way to win even when they don't play great and that's what Dak is doing. Also, the Cowboys entire receiving core has been injured so that probably makes its really hard to have consistency on offense. They won a big division game today so who cares if Dak didn't have his best game, they still won.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It’s like he’s trying to fill the douchebag void that was left when Coach34 got banned.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Good lord. It’s got to be tough going through life as a miserable sack of ****

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
FightingIrish is ExtremeDog. ExtremeDog is one of the original Sixpack that started this board.

Originally 'ExtremeDog'. Mmmm, you don't say.

He's obviously experienced some trauma either on this board, as a state fan, or both.

He's hurting, fellas. He's hurting bad. I'll be praying for healing.

I'll also be praying to find the rest of your avatar clip, ababyatemydingo.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
You guys still haven’t figured out how to create an ignore list?

I don’t mind FI anymore because his posts are hidden, along with 5 or 6 others.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
I think he is Coach34. Remember when Hadad left the board because DS wouldn't let him be banned? He also liked to use childish name calling.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
I've thought the same thing for weeks now. He is killing my fantasy team. I think the leg injuries have made him too one dimensional. Oh, you're still a POS

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Something is not right with him.

I agree. Maybe he is still hurting but he is only a shell of the QB post-calf injury as he was pre-injury. Haven't ever seen him this inaccurate before on many of his passes or throw right into a defender that he doesn't see. Something definitely is not right with him.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I've thought the same thing for weeks now. He is killing my fantasy team. I think the leg injuries have made him too one dimensional. Oh, you're still a POS

Mine too, I think I will move to Taysom Hill. At least he get rushing TDs if the Saints get down close to the goal line.

Dog316

Aug 21, 2012

All this from the Fighting Irish Foul Mouth! What a gentleman.***

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

They just got every receiver back and you expect them to perform like they have been playing all season together, make every play perfect? The best #2 RB in the NFL was out as well. When the season is over and you see everything Dak had to do to adapt to something in every game this second you will actually see he did a great job to be where they are now.

Actually you won't because you are the biggest dumbass on this board.

willi13

Sep 24, 2003
FIFY..Mutt wasn't a dbag, he was just misogynistic and "slightly" racist.

BoomBoom.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012

The injuries are most of it, especially a few weeks ago when Coop was out (Coop is a master at adjusting his route to a slant to beat the blitz.) But also, Moore has been figured out. In general, when sports writers are onto your scheme and openly writing about it, the D Coordinators have already come up with a way to attack it. Some of that is disrupting the play up front. Some is catching on to the bait and switches that the Boise State scheme uses and training up the players to not fall for it.

To be fair, constant new injuries makes it hard to add new wrinkles, but that's the job.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login