Michigan vs TCU

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I would say we are seeing basketball on grass but I'm worried they'll score more than we average this year in basketball 🤣

Reactions: patdog

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Michigan defense gave up 15.7 points and 302 yards per game vs Big Ten opponents.

10 minutes to go, TCU has 51 points and 463 yards.

• Wow
Reactions: onewoof

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
That’s what gets lost on the sixpack football “experts”. In their haste to bash the Big 10, they fail to notice how good TCU is.
Sometimes we just aren't as smart as we think we are and forget the old cliche "That's why they strap 'em on". Go Frogs. I live within 3 miles of TCU's Campus and they've been my adopted 2nd team for a long time. Would love to walk to all the festivities and have a few drinks and celebrate with them if they can pull off a Natty.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Sometimes we just aren't as smart as we think we are and forget the old cliche "That's why they strap 'em on". Go Frogs. I live within 3 miles of TCU's Campus and they've been my adopted 2nd team for a long time. Would love to walk to all the festivities and have a few drinks and celebrate with them if they can pull of a Natty.
Do IT!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Sometimes we just aren't as smart as we think we are and forget the old cliche "That's why they strap 'em on". Go Frogs. I live within 3 miles of TCU's Campus and they've been my adopted 2nd team for a long time. Would love to walk to all the festivities and have a few drinks and celebrate with them if they can pull of a Natty.
The difference in the SEC is NFL caliber linemen with NCAA best 2 deeps. You saw it with Bama today and we will see it again tonight.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
This last 3 minutes is going to CREEP by for the Horn frogs. Lot of game left. That missed XP looms large.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
52 seconds a lot of time in college. I would be on edge so bad if I was a TCU fan.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Between the touchdown that they called down on the half yard line that was subsequently fumbled and the targeting not called there they gave all those sports writers from the Big Ten that plague our media plenty to talk about this weekend.

Que crying Kirk!

EhKpOd2WkAAQPBg.jpg

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Sometimes we just aren't as smart as we think we are and forget the old cliche "That's why they strap 'em on". Go Frogs. I live within 3 miles of TCU's Campus and they've been my adopted 2nd team for a long time. Would love to walk to all the festivities and have a few drinks and celebrate with them if they can pull off a Natty.
Go for it. TCU has been really good for long time. Back to the Patterson era.

How is it living in Ft Worth? Traffic? I've never been there but I really liked the Dallas suburbs... Grapevine, Frisco etc

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Go for it. TCU has been really good for long time. Back to the Patterson era.

How is it living in Ft Worth? Traffic? I've never been there but I really liked the Dallas suburbs... Grapevine, Frisco etc
DFW traffic is the worst I've ever lived in overall and I've lived in Jackson, Memphis, Nawlins and now here. I rarely go to Dallas but when I do I realize what I've missed out on because I love ethnic diverse foods and stores. It's just a pain in the A$$ to drive to Dallas and deal with parking and schit and I'm turning 60 tomorrow. I miss Nawlins a lot because of the historical culture, architecture and overall beauty along with the food.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login