Mississippi Normal College Game Thread

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Another Selmon knee jerk reaction, firing Arnett and not the whole staff. Nothing is going to change with these clowns coaching.

firing Arnett was to settle the fans.
Disagree.. If it’s time to move it’s time to move. The MSU way would be to let him hang around, luck up and win the egg bowl and then have a harder time firing him for our ole miss is all that matters fans. This causes less division and gets you earlier in the coaching search in a year that may prove to have a lot of openings.

Reactions: thekimmer

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Spoiled soft players. Wish leach was still around to tell them about their fat little girlfriends. Worst blocking team I've seen at state. I miss Hevesy yelling at players and making them into men

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
At least Crooms teams weren’t soft.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Why are we trying to run over and over if we are sucking at it? We have Will Rogers back after 4 missed games. I’d sling that ball all over the place. Surely we can pass on one of the worst defenses in the country.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Why are we trying to run over and over if we are sucking at it? We have Will Rogers back after 4 missed games. I’d sling that ball all over the place. Surely we can pass on one of the worst defenses in the country.
Barbay say he gonna run in the 4 hole all day

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
There have been quite a few times this year when logic might point you one way, but Barbay does the opposite

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
1st down, run it up the middle!
2nd down, TRY to throw the ball!
3rd down, run it up the middle regardless of yards needed. I could be OC for this team.

Reactions: patdog

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
If I see two of our players running into each other on routes one more time this season, I may officially lose it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login