MLS signs a 10 year, $2.5 billion deal with Apple

coachnorm

Jul 23, 2015
You are aware that soccer has travel ball too right? If anything it's more exclusive than baseball.

I believe that your statement is very accurate. There are exclusive travel teams in soccer but there is also a growth of non travel teams especially in high density urban areas in America. In San Diego and Los Angeles there are fields full of soccer activity of non travel ball. You can give me an education about high school soccer in the South. On the West Coast, soccer is a high school winter sport, synthetic field turf supports the sport during that season. All this activity and young people can't tell you the name of one baseball player in the Majors? Because I was a military dependent stationed in Newport R.I. at the age of eight, I could recite both the Red Sox and Yankee line ups? YNWA

Last edited:

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Apple gets capitalism. That company makes a ton of money and has incredible market share so it can sometimes promote lefty causes (but not in China). Even Republicans invest in it. Apple products are really good too.

I think Apple has a good mix all pushing toward the same goal. Got a relative who works for them. He said they are top notch, great support, and they don’t play. If you’re not on board, you get left behind. Very fast paced environment, but right up his alley.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
I believe that your statement is very accurate. There are exclusive travel teams in soccer but there is also a growth of non travel teams especially in high density urban areas in America. In San Diego and Los Angeles there are fields full of soccer activity of non travel ball. You can give me an education about high school soccer in the South. On the West Coast, soccer is a high school winter sport, synthetic field turf supports the sport during that season. All this activity and young people can't tell you the name of one baseball player in the Majors? Because I was a military dependent stationed in Newport R.I. at the age of eight, I could recite both the Red Sox and Yankee line ups? YNWA

HS soccer in Mississippi is played in the winter, at night mostly. It's cold and wet. Around here it's played on natural grass except in a couple of places, therefore it can also be quite muddy. There is park and rec soccer too, lots of it. There are fewer travel ball teams than in baseball.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login