Morgan Wallen cancels show tonight…

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
So how does this black coal work? Asking for a friend
I’ve used it as a moisture “getter” in the wells of my boat. Just pile a few coals in little plastic buckets, ease them down into the bows

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — A Prentiss County woman has filed a lawsuit after country singer Morgan Wallen canceled Sunday evening’s concert in Oxford.

The woman filed the lawsuit on behalf of all affected patrons “who incurred expenses in connection with Wallen’s failure to perform at his ‘One Night at A Time Global Tour’ at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi on Sunday, April 23, 2023.”

She’s seeking compensatory damages and wants her suit to become a class action lawsuit.

The singer performed Saturday evening but canceled Sunday’s performance shortly before its scheduled start time.

Wallen claimed he lost his voice and could not perform. Concertgoers have been promised refunds.
So the tour is called “one night at a time” and she’s upset he didn’t perform on the second night? Sounds like truth in advertising to me.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — A Prentiss County woman has filed a lawsuit after country singer Morgan Wallen canceled Sunday evening’s concert in Oxford.

The woman filed the lawsuit on behalf of all affected patrons “who incurred expenses in connection with Wallen’s failure to perform at his ‘One Night at A Time Global Tour’ at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi on Sunday, April 23, 2023.”

She’s seeking compensatory damages and wants her suit to become a class action lawsuit.

The singer performed Saturday evening but canceled Sunday’s performance shortly before its scheduled start time.

Wallen claimed he lost his voice and could not perform. Concertgoers have been promised refunds.
el oh el

The funny thing about this is that there is a lawyer who is willing to throw time out there for a shot at a big payday but no one has any basis to win anything here. No one is "guaranteed" an event when they buy a ticket. This woman doesnt realize that there is a contract that she agreed to when she signed up for her account at ticketmaster/stubhub/seatgeek account. The only thing she is promised is a ticket refund.

Reactions: onewoof

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Oh Deer Lord...

Love that her outfit cost $120 and his cost $218.

$218?!?! What dude has to buy clothes just to go to a concert at a football stadium?!? And if they need to, why the 17 does it cost that much? I would struggle to spend that on an outfit...mostly because I would be complaining that I have to buy an outfit for something in life.

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022

$218?!?! What dude has to buy clothes just to go to a concert at a football stadium?!? And if they need to, why the 17 does it cost that much? I would struggle to spend that on an outfit...mostly because I would be complaining that I have to buy an outfit for something in life.
Bedazzled jeans, a new flat bill, and crisp TapOut shirt are pricey these days. Also, $629 at Rebel Rags?!? These people deserve to be ripped off

Sep 15, 2009

Let me be the first to say, as a guy, I do not own a single 17ing "outfit."

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022

If your boyfriend's outfit cost $98 more than yours he might be more into Morgan than he is into you. He is out here trying to be the next Mr. Wallen.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I vividly remember my father scoffing at me wanting tickets to Bon Jovi at the Hump and claiming he didn't know who they were. I realize now he probably wasn't kidding.

My dad literally thought the Grateful Dead was a hardcore metal band until 2010. He only listened to country music.
I guess I'm the opposite, I've never heard of this guy until this thread, but I took my kids to metallica a few years back.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
And now a lady has filed a lawsuit. This is what you get from Oxford.**

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Dumb as hell. Nobody owes you anything for money spent on clothes food or stupid **** at rebel rags. Hotel and gas might have a complaint there. But nobody forced you to spend that much on drinks food and clothes. I would cap food at 100 bucks there is a Wendy's in Oxford or batesville I'm sure. Listing outfits you know she is spoiled and so is the wife

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Pretty sure seeing Vaught Hemingway Stadium for the first time left Morgan speechless. But seriously folks....why would Hardy be opening for Morgan Wallen. Seems back as*wards to me. Hardy is pretty good. But what can you expect? He is from Neshoba county

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Charcoal will absorb odors also. Years ago we had a skunk get trapped in the wall of our warehouse shipping office and die. We tried everything to mask or eliminate the smell. Had to quit using that office. Finally opened about three bags of lump charcoal in the office and over about a week it eliminated most of the odor. Not all, years later you would get a faint whiff when it rained.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login