MS Gulf Coast Fishing Guides

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
Going to be in Biloxi for the Memorial Day weekend. I am looking for a bay fishing guide. Reds, specs, flounder, black drum, etc. I did a SPS search with no results. I have never fished the MS coast. LA & TX are my experience. Who’s some of the best the state offers?

Bulldogbilly

Mar 19, 2020
Going to be in Biloxi for the Memorial Day weekend. I am looking for a bay fishing guide. Reds, specs, flounder, black drum, etc. I did a SPS search with no results. I have never fished the MS coast. LA & TX are my experience. Who’s some of the best the state offers?
I called the Biloxi Small Craft harbor and they hooked me up with a captain named Gary Geno. Gary really knew his stuff, and he was funny as hell. Don’t know if he is still guiding, but you might want to try the harbor master for recommendations.

Reactions: PapaDawg

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I called the Biloxi Small Craft harbor and they hooked me up with a captain named Gary Geno. Gary really knew his stuff, and he was funny as hell. Don’t know if he is still guiding, but you might want to try the harbor master for recommendations.
I'd like to find some boats to go fishing with too. Either Gulfport or Biloxi. Don't mind if it's a boat with other customers on it also.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Team Brodie Charters leaves from under the d'iberville bridge on the bay just north of Beau Rivage or there's a few cheaper hotels nearby. I've used him twice in the bay and caught a bunch. You never know what it's going to be, reds, sheepheads, drum, flounder, shark, specs. He'll go out to the islands also but doesn't do deep sea. He also does duck hunts. He supplies everything except drinks and food and is very reasonable, rates on his website. Teambrodiecharters.com

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login