MSU vs Creighton, NCAA TOURN., womens Basketball up at 5PM

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Looks like the excitement will be back in the Hump with both the men’s and women’s teams. It’s about damn time.
I hope so. I'm not convinced on the mens side because I firmly believe part of the problem is the seating issue for the men.

I don't know how to balance revenue and excitement but right now it's definitely not right. We should never have an empty lower half when we have a good team.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I hope so. I'm not convinced on the mens side because I firmly believe part of the problem is the seating issue for the men.

I don't know how to balance revenue and excitement but right now it's definitely not right. We should never have an empty lower half when we have a good team.
Seating is going to be addressed soon.

Reactions: Dawghouse

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Does Jessika Carter have another year of eligibility??

This is her 4th year playing and she had the year off with her issues she's hopefully got straight on now. So, I assume not, but COVID seems to magically create a lot of long college careers.
Yes. But she will get drafted. Of course we could probably get her some pocket change to make more than the wnba

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
This is the overall problem. We have a fanbase waiting on a good team.
I think that's about 60% accurate. The other 40% would love to come but they don't want seats in the upper deck and then they see half the lower deck empty and say screw it.

if your lower bowl is sold out but not full you have a seating problem that can be fixed by the administration. It's not a ticket sales problem.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login