My boss is in the REC and watched Alabama's last scrimmage

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
aTm and MSU you mean. Until we beat them I will always say they are going to truck us. But, I bet Barbay and CZA are not scared, which helps our entire team. We don't have "**** your shorts" Mullen here anymore.
State has some grown men on the team this year. Like Arnette said in one of his interviews, a lot of these guys could have gone into the portal and gone almost anywhere but they chose to stay. Covid has made this team potent.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I'll believe Saban has lost his fastball when I see it. Last year, both losses could have just as easily been wins. Saban has won nattys with average QBs, had he never changed to a more pass happy offense, he'd likely been just as successful sticking with a ball control rushing dominated offense.

Reactions: mcdawg22

kired

Aug 22, 2008
In their tight games, those WRs always seem to be the difference. Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose a few games if this is true. But still got the talent elsewhere to dominate most teams they'll face.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
State has some grown men on the team this year. Like Arnette said in one of his interviews, a lot of these guys could have gone into the portal and gone almost anywhere but they chose to stay. Covid has made this team potent.
I'll also go out on that limb and say we are beating Bama. I 'feel' it coming.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t know that I’d say it’s likely, but I don’t think you can totally rule out Texas winning in Tuscaloosa in Week 2. Especially if Ewers takes another step forward this year.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I'll also go out on that limb and say we are beating Bama. I 'feel' it coming.
Why do y’all do this to yourself. It’s like this is your first rodeo. What do I have to do to talk y’all off this ledge?
tom cruise dr dres anatomy GIF

Reactions: The Fatboy
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login