Natural Power

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - November 20, 2022 - Mississippi State Infielder/Outfielder Hunter Hines (#44) during 2022-2023 Baseball Production Day at Dudy Noble Field at Polk-Dement Stadium in Starkville, MS. Photo By Mike Mattina

Hunter Hines is smashing baseballs at an unbelievable pace.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Love hearing these nuggets about how Jake G is prepping the hitters. So easy for us fans to sit back and see us lose and automatically start blaming coaches for doing crappy jobs at this or that, but when you hear the things they are doing it reinforces that we're all idiots and ought to STFU and let them coach bc they're more than capable.

Reactions: mdm3045

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Will Clark, Darryl Strawberry and George Brett had the sweetest swings IMO.
I watched alot of Strawberry. When he was swinging well, he was dangerous. However, he often got too big of a loop in his swing and wouldn't go directly to the path. He had troubles when he got into that mode. His swing would get too long.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Love hearing these nuggets about how Jake G is prepping the hitters. So easy for us fans to sit back and see us lose and automatically start blaming coaches for doing crappy jobs at this or that, but when you hear the things they are doing it reinforces that we're all idiots and ought to STFU and let them coach bc they're more than capable.
Kinda sounds like Hunter did what he wanted to do.

I talked to Jake a little and I am pretty sure he was just appeasing me so I will leave our talk private. The article does however point out the one issue that Hunter has had and it seems he and Jake are aware of it. I will also say it does seem that Hunter is not muscling up on his swing as much he did last year. He tries to hit it 500 feet sometimes when his regular smooth swing goes 475.

Reactions: NukeDogg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login