10-15% of the overall general fund budget; instead of the current chicken **** <5%.
I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
10-15% of the overall general fund budget; instead of the current chicken **** <5%.
That's a pretty good idea. Assume you're not limiting the choice of schools to only in-state.I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
It is interesting, I think, that talk of "performance based funding" has been rearing its head as of late - both from Harrisburg and from at least a few of the university presidents.I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.