NFC Championship Game - Detroit vs San Fran

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Lions +7.5
O/U 51

This one should be high scoring. Lions have really struggled against the TE. I think Kittle will have a good game.

Lions have only played 5 games outdoor all year. They’ve only averaged like 17 points PPG. They’ll probably need more than that today.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Delay of game isn’t a thing anymore?? I saw that crap in Dallas.
They don’t call delay of game unless it’s like a second after the clock hits zero. Been that way for years. It’s like traveling in the NBA. Gotta be blatantly obvious for it to get called.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr. Cook and eckie1

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Greenlaw hit on Laporta looked like a good football hit. The wrong player got the worst end of it though.

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
I thought the niners were world beaters?

I think greenlaw is a good player, slightly slanted to a dirty player.

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Lions +7.5
O/U 51

This one should be high scoring. Lions have really struggled against the TE. I think Kittle will have a good game.

Lions have only played 5 games outdoor all year. They’ve only averaged like 17 points PPG. They’ll probably need more than that today.
They showed Joe Montana at the beginning. What two teams did he play with? #scripted
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
It looks like they grabbed Peter Sirmon to direct the 49ers defense for this episode. He did a good job showing them what bad tackling looks like.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
s game is not going at all like I expected. Surely San Fran will come out and make a game of it in the second half

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
All I can say is, Wow! Detroit looks like what I expected San Francisco to play like. If you told me yesterday that Detroit would be up 24-7 at halftime, I would've said you were a damn liar. I have felt like they had more weapons than they were giving credit for during these playoffs.

Laporta
Amon St. Brown
Gibbs
Montgomery

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
All I can say is, Wow! Detroit looks like what I expected San Francisco to play like. If you told me yesterday that Detroit would be up 24-7 at halftime, I would've said you were a damn liar. I have felt like they had more weapons than they were giving credit for during these playoffs.

Laporta
Amon St. Brown
Gibbs
Montgomery
There is not a more star studded roster in the NFL than San Fran, and to perform like this at home in the playoffs is a serious indictment on Shanahan. Just a ridiculously bad performance in all phases of the game

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
There is not a more star studded roster in the NFL than San Fran, and to perform like this at home in the playoffs is a serious indictment on Shanahan. Just a ridiculously bad performance in all phases of the game

I agree. San Francisco is who I use to make an example of what a fantastic offensive lineup should be. They don't have a weak spot on offense except maybe a quarterback, I'm still not sold on Brock Purdy. if he keeps playing like this a couple more years, I might believe it but right now I think a lot of it has to do with the people he has around him.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Detroit trying to leave the door cracked. Geoff can’t connect with Reynolds on 4th down. Should have been a better pass, but Reynolds could have caught it.

I’m ‘taking the points’ to push it back to a 3 possession game. It would have been a 45 yarder.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login