NFC Championship Game - Detroit vs San Fran

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
The Wire GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well, the talking heads an expert sure got the Super Bowl that they wanted. They wanted San Francisco against Kansas City. They're gonna cover themselves up with baby oil and jerk off for the next two weeks.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I mean yeah they get plenty to talk about but if Detroit had gone it would probably have even more conversation.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He has gotten that from coaching that way all year, but this is a little different situation. He didn't do an intelligent job at Dallas by going for two repeatedly, either. I hate the pile-on, but how can you do that in the conference championship game??

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Cmon man. It’s rigged. Prolly by the Russians. **
It's not rigged. That's silly, but why do we even have a playoff if there are two of the best teams? We should save our time and money and let them go onto the Super Bowl, just like we shouldn't have a playoff in college football, March Madness, or other college baseball playoffs.

Reactions: mparkerfd20

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It's not rigged. That's silly, but why do we even have a playoff if there are two of the best teams? We should save our time and money and let them go onto the Super Bowl, just like we shouldn't have a playoff in college football, March Madness, or other college baseball playoffs.
You realize that Kansas City beat the best team in the AFC on the road.
All of yall were stroking Baltimore at the end of the regular season so don’t pull this BS now.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Kansas City wasn’t the best team in the AFC this season. They only went 11-6 and were the 3 seed. The Ravens were far and away the best team in the AFC but choked when it mattered most.

Reactions: eckie1

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
1706496959386.gif

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You realize that Kansas City beat the best team in the AFC on the road.
All of yall were stroking Baltimore at the end of the regular season so don’t pull this BS now.
No, it's called hoping Kansas City wouldn't win again. That's different than saying Baltimore was the best team before the game started. Most people were on the Kansas City bandwagon before the game ever started so don't start that now.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Kansas City wasn’t the best team in the AFC this season. They only went 11-6 and were the 3 seed. The Ravens were far and away the best team in the AFC but choked when it mattered most.
KC was the best team when it mattered the most, which makes them the best team.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
No, it's called hoping Kansas City wouldn't win again. That's different than saying Baltimore was the best team before the game started. Most people were on the Kansas City bandwagon before the game ever started so don't start that now.
Ok so what teams does it need to be for you to be happy? I’ll hang up and listen.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
KC was the best team when it mattered the most, which makes them the best team.
I agree with you, but I was responding to the post that asked why have a playoff if it’s just going to be the two best teams anyway. If they simply put the two best teams from the regular season in the Super Bowl, it would’ve been 49ers vs Ravens

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'll wait for the Daytona 500, March Madness, and the Masters. Who is the 17 says I have to be happy anyway?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Shanahan was 1-19 when losing by more than 7 at halftime. So yeah there was premise.
Well there was certainly a possibility that you would be right. But they did make a game of it in the second half did they not ? Trust me. You guys are unbelievable. And Campbell is an idiot ? He took Detroit to the championship game. That's pretty impressive. I bet he knows more about football than any of us. I agree it woulda been a better story line for Detroit to win and of course if it was scripted that woulda been the script. San Fran has been great all year tho and they were not gonna just fold.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Kansas City was a 4.5 point underdog. I can assure you the vast majority were on the Baltimore bandwagon.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Kansas City was a 4.5 point underdog. I can assure you the vast majority were on the Baltimore bandwagon.
You were not listening to the NFL shows today. If you don't believe me, replay them and see how many times I say one or the other.

ETA - just one more Super Bowl that I don't give a 17 about. no skin off your nose just my problem. Evidently you guys are happy.

Last edited:

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
From my reliable unnamed source, Taylor Swift wanted San Fran in the Super Bowl to play her team the Chefs. She called Goodell at halftime upset at the score. Goodell calls Campbell at halftime saying he has nudie pics of him with Eminem and some Detroit trannies. Campbell lays down in second half.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login