NFC Championship Game - Detroit vs San Fran

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That may be the worst passing interference cause I've ever seen. How can you interfere with somebody who reaches up and grabs you from behind?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That is known as not having prior experience in playoff competition.

When the wheels fell off, they just went flat didn't they?

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
We have a game, ladies and gentlemen.
Yep, Campbell is going to deeply regret not taking the 3 points on that 4th and 2. I can understand wanting to be aggressive but you have the chance to get back up by 3 scores and don't take it. Now ALL the momentum is with SF. And the 49ers tie up the game as I type.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Yep, Campbell is going to deeply regret not taking the 3 points on that 4th and 2. I can understand wanting to be aggressive but you have the chance to get back up by 3 scores and don't take it. Now ALL the momentum is with SF. And the 49ers tie up the game as I type.
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Can’t find the game on TV.***

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Gibbs with the opposite arm up taking the handoff on the fumble play. Them I saw his face in replay as he’s going off the field. Definitely scripted.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
This third quarter collapse by Detroit started when they went for it on fourth instead of kicking a 45-yard field goal that would have given them a second half, three possession lead.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
He gets way too hung up in trying to trying to crush his opponents throat. That fiasco in Dallas was about as dumb as it gets. Have some freaking faith in your team and quit going for the jugular every time you think you have the chance. There’s not shame in going to OT, or kicking a FG. Hell, he almost went for it right before halftime.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I wonder how long they practiced that bomb of the facemask of the defender in rehearsals before they got it right?
Ha. Obviously that was just cool. But you’re retarded it from don’t think the NFL outcomes aren’t heavily tinkered with.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
He gets way too hung up in trying to trying to crush his opponents throat. That fiasco in Dallas was about as dumb as it gets. Have some freaking faith in your team and quit going for the jugular every time you think you have the chance. There’s not shame in going to OT, or kicking a FG. Hell, he almost went for it right before halftime.
4th down stop changed the entire complexion of the game. Will be shocked now if the 49ers don't win.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Ya’ll thought Goodell was going to let the Primetime game be a blowout so people on the East coast would turn it off and go to bed.
Comedy Apologizing GIF by CBS

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Unless Detroit gets a turnover, it's over because they don't know how to put a spy on Brock Purdy, and he has hurt them scrambling in this game.

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login