NFC Wild Card Game - Dallas vs Green Bay

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That is the reason I despise Green Bay so much. No matter who they're playing or where it's at, they get the benefit of the doubt from the referees because there are so many Packer fans everywhere. Not to mention the way the media loves them.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Love starting off hot. 5-6, 68 yards. GB has had the ball nearly the whole game.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I mean, he did bump the returner before he caught the ball. It wasn’t a lot of contact but it was a penalty.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Good grief. I’m not sure how that went “unnoticed”
Apparently the same that sweep left didn't notice the double handed hold on the safety with his jersey yanked a foot out on both shoulders. This is quickly turning in to the most rigged game I've ever seen.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Heck of uncalled PI.
BALL GAME!

Time to pour my first drink!

Like I said, they love Green Bay. They always have, they always will. If I sound like I'm grabbing watch when Green Bay blocks, how many times do they hit the other player in the face? It never gets called.

Reactions: eckie1

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Apparently the same that sweep left didn't notice the double handed hold on the safety with his jersey yanked a foot out on both shoulders. This is quickly turning in to the most rigged game I've ever seen.
My God, you really think they would rig a game against the Cowboys? The Cowboys are the most watched and most valuable team in the NFL. If any rigging was going to be done, it would be for the Cowboys. The refs have nothing to do with this arse kicking that is taking place so far.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
BALL GAME!

Time to pour my first drink!

Like I said, they love Green Bay. They always have, they always will. If I sound like I'm grabbing watch when Green Bay blocks, how many times do they hit the other player in the face? It never gets called.
The league picks who refs the game.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
My God, you really think they would rig a game against the Cowboys? The Cowboys are the most watched and most valuable team in the NFL. If any rigging was going to be done, it would be for the Cowboys. The refs have nothing to do with this arse kicking that is taking place so far.
You mean, other than the blown calls that have determined the game so far?

Plus, every owner hates Jurreh.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
GB is pretty popular. Other owners hate Jurreh.
So they’re going to give up on massive ratings with Dallas in the playoffs and potentially the Super Bowl because they don’t like Jerry Jones. Just think through that. The numbers don’t lie. Dallas draws huge ratings.

Reactions: Ghostman

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
So they’re going to give up on massive ratings with Dallas in the playoffs and potentially the Super Bowl because they don’t like Jerry Jones. Just think through that. The numbers don’t lie. Dallas draws huge ratings.
If Elon can throw away $30B on Twitter, I'm pretty sure the billionaires owners can take a tiny ratings cut.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login