NFC Wild Card Game - Dallas vs Green Bay

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
When it's going bad, they call you for the play they let everybody in the entire league get away with, and then your kicker, who has not missed all year, will hit the go post when you try to kick your point after.

They can't stop Green Bay anyway. Their defensive coach should be fired.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
20 yard penalty? Hahaha! WWE!
I hope this is a troll or you’re being sarcastic. Dallas decided to kick it so it was a 10 yard penalty from the kicking spot, which was the 15. If they had decided to go for two, then it would’ve been a 10 yard penalty from the 2 yard line.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Dallas offense isn’t playing great, but this Dallas defense is playing like they’ve never played organized sports before. This is a pathetic display

Reactions: PBRME

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Dallas offense isn’t playing great, but this Dallas defense is playing like they’ve never played organized sports before. This is a pathetic display
Gilmore is clearly playing hurt, and GB has done a good job taking advantage of Dallas' lack of size at LB.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I hope this is a troll or you’re being sarcastic. Dallas decided to kick it so it was a 10 yard penalty from the kicking spot, which was the 15. If they had decided to go for two, then it would’ve been a 10 yard penalty from the 2 yard line.
Explained after I posted so yes, 10 yards from 15. The new rule of 15 yard xPoint escaped me.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Unfortunately, this game has expose not just Dak’s flaws, but he’s not be reliable in the area that he is strongest: game management

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think he was interviewing for the Seattle job earlier this week.
I was clearly going over the top, but I was channeling the Dallas Cowboys fans and their mood while they were sticking more pins in their Dak Prescott dolls. He did not play well, but he certainly was not the entire reason they lost. They scored 32 points. Their defense was just horrible and didn't give them a chance to be in the game. Sometimes, you hope your defense will try to stand up for you. They are a better group than that. They just had a really bad game plan. They also took too long to figure out what to do on offense.

Taz_Man

Nov 9, 2017
I was clearly going over the top, but I was channeling the Dallas Cowboys fans and their mood while they were sticking more pins in their Dak Prescott dolls. He did not play well, but he certainly was not the entire reason they lost. They scored 32 points. Their defense was just horrible and didn't give them a chance to be in the game. Sometimes, you hope your defense will try to stand up for you. They are a better group than that. They just had a really bad game plan. They also took too long to figure out what to do on offense.
To be honest 16 points for Dallas came when GB had 2nd string D on the field.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Note: If a defender contacts a receiver within the five-yard zone of the line of scrimmage, loses contact, and then contacts him again within the five-yard zone, it is a foul for illegal contact.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Note: If a defender contacts a receiver within the five-yard zone of the line of scrimmage, loses contact, and then contacts him again within the five-yard zone, it is a foul for illegal contact.
Haha, rules are for the team that is supposed to win. The other team get assaulted with no flag.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Or lack of a call like they did on that delay of game by Green Bay
I told this to my Packer buddy who drove us to the game. He literally said “ties go to the offense”. I was like…. Wuuuuut. That play didn’t amount to anything, but the refs were all in on Green Bay until the game was out of reach.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
My God, you really think they would rig a game against the Cowboys? The Cowboys are the most watched and most valuable team in the NFL. If any rigging was going to be done, it would be for the Cowboys. The refs have nothing to do with this arse kicking that is taking place so far.
You’d think so, but I watched it live and in color. They let the youngest playoff team roll into town in a warm stadium and skull17 the better team. They’re lucky that Cowboys fans are literally just there to spend $1000 on food and swag and barely watch the games.

And for what? To watch San Fran give these losers a Cleveland steamer next weekend?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login