NFC Wild Card Game - Dallas vs Green Bay

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If Elon can throw away $30B on Twitter, I'm pretty sure the billionaires owners can take a tiny ratings cut.
Ok, ok. It’s rigged. Did the NFL also slip crushed NyQuil into the Cowboys Gatorade jugs to make them lethargic? Because they look drowsy so far.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Ok, ok. It’s rigged. Did the NFL also slip crushed NyQuil into the Cowboys Gatorade jugs to make them lethargic? Because they look drowsy so far.
Nah, that's just typical McCarthy.
But yeah, the league that didn't call a hold against Parsons almost all year, there's nothing fishy about their reffing at all.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
So far, NFL playoff games are 3 for 3 for being anything but competitive.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Meryl Streep GIF by MOODMAN

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I should have went with my gut and bet on the Packers. I had a feeling when I saw they were playing Green Bay precisely the way the game should go, and it's gone exactly like I've seen a game go for Green Bay so many times before. I'm not saying that the NFL Riggs games; I'm just saying that they show a lot of favoritism to some specific teams. I would not be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl, except they have to beat the 49ers, who have even more fans.

I will see y'all later. I have better things to do with my time than watching another Green Bay highlight show and listening to the announcers talk about how great they are.

Reactions: Boom Boom

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Holy crap what the heck is happening. Even by Cowboys playoff standards this is brutal.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I should have went with my gut and bet on the Packers. I had a feeling when I saw they were playing Green Bay precisely the way the game should go, and it's gone exactly like I've seen a game go for Green Bay so many times before. I'm not saying that the NFL Riggs games; I'm just saying that they show a lot of favoritism to some specific teams. I would not be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl, except they have to beat the 49ers, who have even more fans.

I will see y'all later. I have better things to do with my time than watching another Green Bay highlight show and listening to the announcers talk about how great they are.
Green Bay was one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Dak has never played well in big games. 0-2 in Egg Bowls, threw three picks against Bama in 2014. Only playoff game he’s played really well in was last year against a Bucs team with a losing record.
Well, he beat Auburn, which was a big game at the time. Turns out, they weren’t an elite team, so maybe it has something to do with getting beat by better teams?

That’s a fairly typical phenomena.

Reactions: GomJabbar

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Nah, that's just typical McCarthy.
But yeah, the league that didn't call a hold against Parsons almost all year, there's nothing fishy about their reffing at all.
If they were going to rig the game, they wouldn’t have called illegal contact against Lamb with six seconds left in the half, which stopped the clock and allowed the Cowboys to run two more plays.

Reactions: olblue

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Well, he beat Auburn, which was a big game at the time. Turns out, they weren’t an elite team, so maybe it has something to do with getting beat by better teams?

That’s a fairly typical phenomena.
But if you constantly get beat by better teams, you’ll never win a championship. Which is what Cowboys fans expect.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
If they were going to rig the game, they wouldn’t have called illegal contact against Lamb with six seconds left in the half, which stopped the clock and allowed the Cowboys to run two more plays.
That's not a logical statement.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Or the horse collar that wasn’t a horse collar.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Apparently the same that sweep left didn't notice the double handed hold on the safety with his jersey yanked a foot out on both shoulders. This is quickly turning in to the most rigged game I've ever seen.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Apparently I do. Golly gee, why would a call go one teams way, after it's 27-0, in a rigged game. Cause every call HAS to go against them in a rigged game?
Oh, so now that it’s 27-0 they can start calling penalties on the Packers now? That’s what you’re saying. The refs basically helped the Cowboys score their touchdown by calling a phantom horse collar tackle and then calling illegal contact (which was the right call) that stopped the clock. Without that call the clock would’ve run out and it would be 27-0 at half.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

I just finished making my drink, but I wanted to come back and make sure I told you guys that it is all my fault for being Dak's fan. You see, whenever I become a fan of someone or someone's team, they automatically lose the biggest game of the year. Sorry about that. You couple that but there's no team that I hate more than Green Bay and this was inevitable.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
My God, you really think they would rig a game against the Cowboys? The Cowboys are the most watched and most valuable team in the NFL. If any rigging was going to be done, it would be for the Cowboys. The refs have nothing to do with this arse kicking that is taking place so far.
The Cowboys are $ win or lose. NFL knows they will have fans no matter the results. Lamb is wearing a defender and the refs have locked flags.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Dallas needs to be gutted from head office down...but Jerry still alive, so it won't happen.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Oh, so now that it’s 27-0 they can start calling penalties on the Packers now? That’s what you’re saying. The refs basically helped the Cowboys score their touchdown by calling a phantom horse collar tackle and then calling illegal contact (which was the right call) that stopped the clock. Without that call the clock would’ve run out and it would be 27-0 at half.
Not what I'm saying. I am saying I would expect some calls to go the other way in a rigged game, to make it less obvious. You wouldn't?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login