NFL Black Monday Thread

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
They don’t have a Super Bowl roster but they have enough guys to make the Playoffs, and haven’t done in it an absolutely awful division the last two years. Tampa has won it two years in a row by going 8-9 and 9-8. Not asking for much here. Carr isn’t great but he had an OK year. Very middle of the pack in most season.

I don’t feel like Saints fans have unreasonable expectations. Drew and Sean are gone and it’s going to be tough to recapture that magic. But with Brady retired this division was the Saints’ for the taking and they totally whiffed.
Tampa on paper wasn’t really much better than the Saints. They were tied this season and only finished 1 game ahead last season. Hard to really judge the fate of a coach just because the tiebreaker didn’t go your way.

Of course, Mayfield isn’t any type of franchise QB either. He was right there with Carr in the QBR rankings….and Brady last year was even worse than both.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Maybe so, but they are just about the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Horrible customer service. Lousy website. They are so consistently bad I started choosing to pay more to use other carriers.

Truly stunning how a company that well known and that large can be so awful.
I agree, when they started hiring contractors and franchisee's it went to hell in a hand basket. We get consistently bad service out of FedEx , especially the Ground crew. Their vehicles are trashy looking as are a good many of their drivers. We get wet and damaged boxes regularly and if you look back at tracking they sit for several days at locations that seem out of the way. I'm semi-retired and not there every day and this is what I see just there part time

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Vrabel out in TN. Kind of surprising. There’s been a lot of talk of NE moving on from BB and trying to get Vrabel.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login