Non MSU and for the 11th fan

Oct 7, 2022
Saw a feed come across the interwebs of Brett Farve in action his senior year.

Regardless of the back and forth in state rivalry bs, there was only one thing that went through my mind.

I was at Scott Field in 1990. I was at that game. Everybody in Mississippi knew what was coming regardless of your school.

Football geeks across the country know the name Brett Favre. Even if they were born in 2000.

Do they know who in the f Jerry Glanville is?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Regardless of the back and forth in state rivalry bs, there was only one thing that went through my mind.

I was at Scott Field in 1990. I was at that game. Everybody in Mississippi knew what was coming regardless of your school.

Football geeks across the country know the name Brett Favre. Even if they were born in 2000.

I know you said non-MSU fans, but he was the Falcons coach in the Too Legit 2 Quit video and Confederate Railroad videos, right? I think he’s coaching Division III football now.

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011

What are you on about?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login