Noodle playing tonight

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I’ll watch it, Rutgers favored by 1.5 points.
big game Bama vs Georgia, I think Bama wins that. Also have Arkansas over A and M.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Apparently Rogers NIL valuation is way up there

Last edited:

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Should have shown him tape of Leach's last Egg Bowl before he called that play. Stupid both times. Don't ask your QB to do things he can't do.
Hold up . . . did U-Dub have Rogers run the option on a play near the end zone?

Surely not . . . nobody is that 17'ing stupid. [edit] except the Mississippi State football team [/edit]

Dec 28, 2019
I will probly watch a little. I hope he does good but I think we did need an upgrade. He is certainly better than several people here think. Ain't no afalete tho. Not sure MVB is better today but he will be in time.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Will Rogers….
dave chappelle hate GIF

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Hold up . . . did U-Dub have Rogers run the option on a play near the end zone?

Surely not . . . nobody is that 17'ing stupid. [edit] except the Mississippi State football team [/edit]
Oh buddy it was even worse than you could imagine. 4th and goal game on the line and they ran that option play to the short side of the field

Reactions: onewoof

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
also at 6 o'clock Post University vs Assumption on Flo/TV.... i can honestly say i am bewildered by Assumption ,it's not listed as Assumption University or Assumption College, just Assumption.... as in "before the season started i had an assumption we had a football team but i assumed wrong".... also have no idea what or if i get Flo/TV...

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Won't be watching because I really just don't care. But I sure wish we still had him here.
If Arnette would have promoted JR or hire another Air Raid OC, he would be the HC at Miss State this season. How do you take a previous season top 20 team with 19 starters back, easier schedule and only win five games? He made some stupid moves in hiring his staff and I am afraid the guy we got not did even worse.

Reactions: patdog

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
also at 6 o'clock Post University vs Assumption on Flo/TV.... i can honestly say i am bewildered by Assumption ,it's not listed as Assumption University or Assumption College, just Assumption.... as in "before the season started i had an assumption we had a football team but i assumed wrong".... also have no idea what or if i get Flo/TV...
You know what they say when you Assumption you make an *** out of ump and tion

Dec 28, 2019
We shoulda left Arnept at DC and made Jr the temp HC and let him hold that title all year and made our decision on hiring after 2023 season. We coulda have surveyed all options and maybe been better off record wise. Idk ?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login