Noodle playing tonight

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
If Washington being bowl eligible is a requirement, I'm not interested because as proven tonight, that is largely out of Will's hands.

But he'll be the starter either way.

I'm done on this subject now.
No sense debating with people that hate someone so deeply. It just wastes your time and allows them to spew more hatred.

Reactions: kired

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
A bad kicker kept us from likely having two-straight 9-win seasons. Will with two more years under Leach would have an extra 5-6,000 yards passing, own so many records and have us in a bowl game each year. But, as well all know, the Air Raid is an antiquated gimmick so Arnett wisely transitioned us to a new era of awesomeness and showtime.

Jul 11, 2024
This was my problem with Will. He obviously didn’t put in the hard work. Yeah, he wore the eye black cross and then spoke really country in the post game interviews to make him likeable to our fanbase.

I think that’s part of our problem as a fanbase as a whole - we’ll accept and even applaud a loser as long as he checks the right boxes (Noodle) and then be ready to run off a winner who can be an a$shole (Mullen).

I’d prefer an unlikeable QB with a killer instinct vs an aww shucks likeable QB.
This is how dumb football fans are. You and and 85 really think you can improve athleticism by working out and running sprints.

Jul 11, 2024
He may have just horrible genetics but smart with a lot of heart its possible. Im only going by own experience as an athlete and training my son. Im of the belief anyone can work hard enough to make themselves an
Average athlete in quickness and strength. If u told me at 18 id be starting at
Qb for msu or uw od be up at 6 am
Running sprints and lifting weights
Average athletes don't play in the SEC. Above average ones do.

He might be an average college player but hes way above average in athleticism compared to the rest of the mal world. INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR SON.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Im honestly puzzled by wills lack of athleticism. I like will and his dad . How in the hell do you not run sprints jump
Rope follow nutrition lift weights for explosive strength to improve your base athleticism ? I sure as hell would
Do you really think he didn’t work at this? Maybe he’s playing to the limit of his abilities. He will never have a strong arm. Plays within himself and doesn’t turn it over. He’s a safe QB.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The looks on his face last night were disappointment. You can see the guy wants to excel. I feel bad for him because he seems like a great kid.

I hope he does well in whatever life has for him after football.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If Washington being bowl eligible is a requirement, I'm not interested because as proven tonight, that is largely out of Will's hands.

But he'll be the starter either way.

I'm done on this subject now.
You should be done with it. You've been on the losing side of it for too long.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login