Nose Ring

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Ha naw I don’t think so. I’d imagine a large percentage of women under the age of 40 have a nose ring. I know when I was at state, 2004-2008, seemed like half the girls on campus had a nose ring.
Different crowds, I guess. I was there at the same time as you and can’t say that I saw the same.

2003-2006

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
Tats, whatever. Gauged ears, whatever. Multiple piercings in the ears, whatever. Unattractive females with nose rings, you wasted your money. Attractive females with nose rings, WTF are you doing?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
tattoos are fine- I have 3 of them, like them all, and really cant imagine a group of women talking about how I would be cute if I just didnt have some meaningful tats on my legs. Like wt17?
They are so common at this point that I dont even think twice. I like seeing the creative ones where the motivation or meaning isnt obvious. Some really cool stories come from that and it reveals personality that otherwise stays reserved.

I dont find the circular barbell look to be great, but to each their own I guess.
A woman with a small hoop on one side or a small stud though? Im a product of the 90s so sign me up.
Bonus points for those who recognize the 2nd pic. 1 hit wonder.

Joan Osbourne - What if God was one of us?

Reactions: mstateglfr

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I’m not a doctor, but I’ve watched enough things and read enough articles that leads me to believe that maybe the immune system tries to fight off the obstruction and it leads to other health problems. Youtuber PeeWeeToms, for example, refused to take the nose ring out even in his final moments. Same thing happens with some of the darker ink tattoos as well. Roman Reigns an example of that.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I guess that I just happen to be one of the few old guys that doesn’t like to have their bone in rib-eye served to them by a woman with snot dripping off of the hog ring in her nose. Sorry. I’m just funny like that.
You are going about this thing all wrong. When someone asks “why do you even care?” You are supposed to give a nonsensical answer like: I identify as someone who cares. Remember, the new rules are for everyone.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m not a doctor, but I’ve watched enough things and read enough articles that leads me to believe that maybe the immune system tries to fight off the obstruction and it leads to other health problems. Youtuber PeeWeeToms, for example, refused to take the nose ring out even in his final moments. Same thing happens with some of the darker ink tattoos as well. Roman Reigns an example of that.
You think Romain Reigns' tattoo ink gave him leukemia?

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I have to laugh at the rush of this generation to be edgy, unique and individualistic ….. like virtually everybody else in that generation.
kinda like every generation before them

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
It’s a well known fact. He was diagnosed with leukemia almost immediately after getting his lymph node tattoos darkened
It wasn't well known to me and I can find virtually nothing on the topic. All I can find is that it was discovered during a team physical when he was trying out for the Vikings as a free agent. This is the first time I'm hearing the tattoo ink theory.

ClintonInHelen

Feb 25, 2008
Let’s try a different subject. Went out for lunch and once again our server had a hog ring stuck through her nose. I don’t know exactly what they call it these days, but it’s a hog ring pure and simple. This just begs for a few questions. Why would any woman think that this is a good look? Why would any woman want to wear anything that associates them with hogs? What happens when they sneeze? And why do restaurants allow food servers to wear these things at work. It’s almost like it is required for restaurant workers now. That’s just disgusting if you ask me. Oh well at least it’s not about education or bad baseball. Carry on.
I’d hit it…

Feb 12, 2013
Let’s try a different subject. Went out for lunch and once again our server had a hog ring stuck through her nose. I don’t know exactly what they call it these days, but it’s a hog ring pure and simple. This just begs for a few questions. Why would any woman think that this is a good look? Why would any woman want to wear anything that associates them with hogs? What happens when they sneeze? And why do restaurants allow food servers to wear these things at work. It’s almost like it is required for restaurant workers now. That’s just disgusting if you ask me. Oh well at least it’s not about education or bad baseball. Carry on.
Animated GIF

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Chicks with nose rings or tats are crazy. End of story. Of course, most chicks without nose rings or tats are crazy too. So there's that. A man's goal is to figure out what level of crazy he can live with.
The Crazy You Know versus the Crazy You Don't Know...

Big Brain Meme GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
my general rule when dating... the more piercings and tattoos the crazier the sex and the easier it was to get them to put out.
Now if you find a redhead with piercings, she is about to rock your world. Especially if she is a day-walker.

When I settled down, I married a redhead. I wanted the passion without too much of the crazy. We all know women are at least a 4 crazy.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Chicks with nose rings or tats are crazy. End of story. Of course, most chicks without nose rings or tats are crazy too. So there's that. A man's goal is to figure out what level of crazy he can live with.
Well, all women are at least a 4 crazy on the crazy/hot matrix.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
my general rule when dating... the more piercings and tattoos the crazier the sex and the easier it was to get them to put out.
Now if you find a redhead with piercings, she is about to rock your world. Especially if she is a day-walker.

When I settled down, I married a redhead. I wanted the passion without too much of the crazy. We all know women are at least a 4 crazy.
Day-walker?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Day-walker?
Its a reference to South Park. There was an episode about gingers and Cartman called redheads who can be in the sun without obsessing about being burt, 'daywalkers'.
I heard this a lot over the last few years from some teens because one of the girls in the group in ginger. The other common joke was that she has no soul because she is a ginger.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login