Novak and Lady Dawgs lay an egg

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Troy comes into the Hump and destroys them. Girls were slow and hoped Troy missed shots rather than playing defense. Men's baseball, football and Women's Volleyball is all we got. Verdict still out on Men's basketball.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Troy comes into the Hump and destroys them. Girls were slow and hoped Troy missed shots rather than playing defense. Men's baseball, football and Women's Volleyball is all we got. Verdict still out on Men's basketball.

Frisbee Golf...

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Our softball team has made the NCAA tournament 16 of the last 21 years.

patdog

May 28, 2007
And we're back to being a nobody in womens basketball in only 2 years. Ouch.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Yea man we really shoulda invested a P5 men's basketball budget into women's shooty hoops. Sounds like a brilliant plan for us to try and keep up in the 3 main sports on already the 2nd smallest total budget in the SEC. About to be 15th outta 16th real soon too btw.

Dog316

Aug 21, 2012
Will be the norm for years to come.

Novak didn’t cause the problem. He inherited it. The only players left of the squad Vic left are Taylor and Jackson. Thank goodness they stayed the course. I am hopeful that we can right the ship, and I’m going to continue to attend the games. Our ladies are playing hard. They just don’t have all the right pieces. Please don’t give up on the program.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Novak didn’t cause the problem. He inherited it. The only players left of the squad Vic left are Taylor and Jackson. Thank goodness they stayed the course. I am hopeful that we can right the ship, and I’m going to continue to attend the games. Our ladies are playing hard. They just don’t have all the right pieces. Please don’t give up on the program.

When you're jacking up 35 3s, that coaching. You can stop that ridiculous crap. Luckily, he doesn't want the job. Go get the coach from UGA, who's from MS or try to convince the former KY coach to come home. Just hire someone that knows WTF they're doing and can recruit.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Guaranteed you can't name the 5 starters and haven't watched a single game, but you're definitely qualified to criticize everything you haven't seen and don't know.

Find something more productive to do than ***** about something you don't actually care about.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Guaranteed you can't name the 5 starters and haven't watched a single game, but you're definitely qualified to criticize everything you haven't seen and don't know.

Find something more productive to do than ***** about something you don't actually care about.

I hope you're watching the game today. Jackson 17ing State and we've struggled.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Wow. Trailed at halftime to Jackson State and struggled to win by 8. Gonna be a long season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login