Odds of cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Trump apparently claimed the cociane is also President Biden's.
Hot take.

But if it's true, he can't be called Sleepy Joe.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

Trump apparently claimed the cociane is also President Biden's.
Hot take.

But if it's true, he can't be called Sleepy Joe.
Can anyone conceive that what we are getting is “coked up Biden?”

Last edited:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Compared to other stuff going on I have very few schits to give on this other than the WH Sideshow changing the story 3 times so far as to where the schit was found. I've worked in office environments for 40 years and did my own stupid drug experimenting as well and yes there's quite a few buzzed on alcohol and weed but not even a Team Biden staff is doing narcotics on the job to any significant degree. Some for sure but not enough to give a 17 about. This seems to be a media distraction IMO. And at age 60 I realize I coulda been asleep at the wheel the last decade and will entertain dissent from any of you younger dudes.

Last edited:

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Interesting odds on the owner of the White House cocaine
View attachment 362943
I don't know half of those people, but I made the mistake of letting a headline cause me to wander onto Trump's truth social page. I had no idea how unhinged and irrational he really is and that's saying something given my opinion of him! It's like a toddler learned to type out rants. Go read a little for yourself...wait, don't do that.
1688668801440.png

Reactions: Dawgg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Bitcoin Crash GIF - Bitcoin Crash GIFs

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I don't know half of those people, but I made the mistake of letting a headline cause me to wander onto Trump's truth social page. I had no idea how unhinged and irrational he really is and that's saying something given my opinion of him! It's like a toddler learned to type out rants. Go read a little for yourself...wait, don't do that.
View attachment 363035

Him being kicked off twitter was the best thing for him. Now he mostly rants into the abyss that is truth social. One reporter is donating $10 to DeSantis every time Trump rants about an ex staffer. He'll max out his donation before the year is out.

Reactions: Bass Chaser

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
View attachment 363035
View attachment 363035
Trump's got an azzholish alpha male attitude yet most politicians hide their darker sides from the public. I take a realistic route to the polls rather than idealistic with policy at the forefront so I'd crawl on broken glass to vote Trump over Team Biden. George Patton was an Aszhole too.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Trump's got an azzholish alpha male attitude yet most politicians hide their darker sides from the public. I take a realistic route to the polls rather than idealistic with policy at the forefront so I'd crawl on broken glass to vote Trump over Team Biden. George Patton was an Aszhole too.
I'm over Trump. Loved his policies and still believe he was the best President we have had in my lifetime, but if we don't move on the Republicans will never win again. Most rational conservatives know this.

But go ahead and vote for him again in the primary and test it out if you want.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm over Trump. Loved his policies and still believe he was the best President we have had in my lifetime, but if we don't move on the Republicans will never win again. Most rational conservatives know this.

It's indeed sad someone who loves his country and is dedicated to its prosperity feels so compelled to attack his opponents in ways that turns many people off. I don't think we've ever had a president so knowledgeable about Wall Street and how it impacts economic growth along with the political relationships involved with global corporations. Just go back to the 90's and watch him tell Oprah the same thing he says still today regarding the Chi-Coms. He's dealt for decades with these foreign leaders both friends and foes of America. It wasn't coincidence there were no new wars under his admin. I cowardly voted Cruz in the TX Primary cuz I really wanted Trump but felt Cruz had the best chance in the General. I underestimated Trump's ability to spark such Nationalism back into America which also explains how he got more minority votes than any other Republican in Modern Day American Politics. Gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out but if the dems remain in control of the WH we're gonna be 17'd beyond recognition.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I don't think an R is going to win another POTUS election no mater what.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Different lens for me. I see him as completely unhinged and crazy. Reading his ts feed, it's not a "mean tweets" issue, it's a sanity one.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Him being kicked off twitter was the best thing for him. Now he mostly rants into the abyss that is truth social. One reporter is donating $10 to DeSantis every time Trump rants about an ex staffer. He'll max out his donation before the year is out.
That's pretty funny. I also laugh because he "hires the best people" but they never last and then when they are gone, they are under constant attack by him. I've literally (LiterallyPolice can check me) never seen an adult behave that way. Never. Except for folks now emulating him to see who can be the MAGAest of them all.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Different lens for me. I see him as completely unhinged and crazy. Reading his ts feed, it's not a "mean tweets" issue, it's a sanity one.
I don't like Trump either, but it's hilarious to talk about Trump being worse than what we have by using the word sanity.
They know who had the coke. I love to hear them talking about they are going to find out who had cocaine in the White House. If they really don't know who had the cocaine we're in worse trouble than I thought.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’ll say I was pretty indifferent regarding trump until the 2020 election was over. His actions after he lost the election were pretty bad. Trump is far from the only politician that seems to care more about dunking on his opponents than doing a good job. The whole political landscape now is like a reality show. Voters are rewarding people who can be loud and throw insults on Twitter. Trump didn’t start that, although he did seem to perfect it. It needs to stop. Someone has to introduce some team work and civility back in to politics.

Marler

Apr 9, 2017
I don't like Trump either, but it's hilarious to talk about Trump being worse than what we have by using the word sanity.
They know who had the coke. I love to hear them talking about they are going to find out who had cocaine in the White House. If they really don't know who had the cocaine we're in worse trouble than I thought.
They know. If they tell the truth it blows Hunters plea deal.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I’ll say I was pretty indifferent regarding trump until the 2020 election was over. His actions after he lost the election were pretty bad. Trump is far from the only politician that seems to care more about dunking on his opponents than doing a good job. The whole political landscape now is like a reality show. Voters are rewarding people who can be loud and throw insults on Twitter. Trump didn’t start that, although he did seem to perfect it. It needs to stop. Someone has to introduce some team work and civility back in to politics.
Us allowing our political party's to create the "other" and convince us that "they" are evil is one of the biggest threats to our nation. We have policy differences, that we should work toward finding a place in the middle that we can all support.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I don't have any affinity for Biden, but I can see a stark difference in the two:

Christmas Trump: "On this very cold but beautiful Christmas Day, look at our Nation NOW on the Southern Border compared to only a short time ago during the Trump Administration. We had the most SECURE Border in our history, versus the 'horror show' that that is happening now, with record setting numbers of people, many of them hardened Criminals (including Killers, Human Traffickers and Drug Dealers), POURING INTO OUR COUNTRY at a rate the likes of which we have never seen before. The USA is dying from within!!!" "Merry Christmas to EVERYONE, including the Radical Left Marxists that are trying to destroy our Country, the Federal Bureau of Investigation that is illegally coercing & paying Social and LameStream Media to push for a mentally disabled Democrat over the Brilliant, Clairvoyant, and USA LOVING Donald J. Trump"

Christmas Biden: "Jill and I wish you a very Merry Christmas. We hope you and your loved ones are surrounded by love, happiness, and cheer this holiday season,"

Thanksgiving Trump: The Manhattan D.A. Case should never have been brought," Trump wrote. The D.A.'s 'Star' witness, who has been harassed and brutalized, and is scared beyond belief, has nevertheless totally confirmed our story and defense." This case should be dismissed immediately, and the large, highly paid and 'prestigious' accounting firm that we RELIED on to do their job, but didn't, should pay us a fortune in damages. No 'Fringe Benefits' case like this has ever been brought before. A total Witch Hunt! Give me Freedom or give me Death."

Thanksgiving Biden: "From the Biden family to all of yours, Happy Thanksgiving. This holiday, we celebrate all that brings us together, grounded in history and our shared hopes for the future."

and those are the most reasonable ones...

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Us allowing our political party's to create the "other" and convince us that "they" are evil is one of the biggest threats to our nation. We have policy differences, that we should work toward finding a place in the middle that we can all support.

Are you saying now, right after cocaine was found in the White House, Hunter Biden just escaped prison by questionable intrusion of the DOJ, Joe can hardly talk in complete sentences, etc. etc. etc.... that the rivalry is TOXIC and we should all just try to get along?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I don't have any affinity for Biden, but I can see a stark difference in the two:

Christmas Trump: "On this very cold but beautiful Christmas Day, look at our Nation NOW on the Southern Border compared to only a short time ago during the Trump Administration. We had the most SECURE Border in our history, versus the 'horror show' that that is happening now, with record setting numbers of people, many of them hardened Criminals (including Killers, Human Traffickers and Drug Dealers), POURING INTO OUR COUNTRY at a rate the likes of which we have never seen before. The USA is dying from within!!!" "Merry Christmas to EVERYONE, including the Radical Left Marxists that are trying to destroy our Country, the Federal Bureau of Investigation that is illegally coercing & paying Social and LameStream Media to push for a mentally disabled Democrat over the Brilliant, Clairvoyant, and USA LOVING Donald J. Trump"

Christmas Biden: "Jill and I wish you a very Merry Christmas. We hope you and your loved ones are surrounded by love, happiness, and cheer this holiday season,"

Thanksgiving Trump: The Manhattan D.A. Case should never have been brought," Trump wrote. The D.A.'s 'Star' witness, who has been harassed and brutalized, and is scared beyond belief, has nevertheless totally confirmed our story and defense." This case should be dismissed immediately, and the large, highly paid and 'prestigious' accounting firm that we RELIED on to do their job, but didn't, should pay us a fortune in damages. No 'Fringe Benefits' case like this has ever been brought before. A total Witch Hunt! Give me Freedom or give me Death."

Thanksgiving Biden: "From the Biden family to all of yours, Happy Thanksgiving. This holiday, we celebrate all that brings us together, grounded in history and our shared hopes for the future."

and those are the most reasonable ones...
In fairness, Biden is in office, theoretically winning at life. Trump has pretty recently been 17'd six ways from Sunday by Biden and others in the government. I don't like the man personally, and certainly don't want him as president again... but I can see why he's a little irritable at this point.

I see a lot of similarities actually, have you seen how Biden reacts to people that piss him off? He challenges them to fights, cusses them out, etc.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

I don't vote in primaries, but I will not vote for Biden, and I suspect he will not get 80 million votes this time around.
Are you saying now, right after cocaine was found in the White House, Hunter Biden just escaped prison by questionable intrusion of the DOJ, Joe can hardly talk in complete sentences, etc. etc. etc.... that the rivalry is TOXIC and we should all just try to get along?

Lets not forget about this little girl like her Grand Dad does. That sorry *** crappy bastard. Hang a Christmas sock for the dog but not her.

navy_joan_roberts.jpg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I am not for or against Trump or Biden, and whoever ends up being next man up.

Economy will be better with a Republican in office, but damn, if we have to deal with daily/hourly toxic tweets from a president, no thank you. Horrible for national morale and for the mental health of many. The less we hear from any president the better. Say less. Much less.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not sure why this is such a big story. I'd be shocked if the majority of the West Wing staff WEREN'T using cocaine.
Except for the fact that Biden ran on the idea that he was restoring dignity and respect to the White House. Nothing quite respects the dignity of the house like having bags of cocaine laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login