Odds of cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I don't like Trump's personality. I avoid guys like him in the real world and am pretty sure I wouldn't be friends with him. I don't like some (maybe many) of the things he has done in the past. The constant late night tweeting got really annoying because if he would have just stopped doing things like that to his own detriment, he could have been so much more effective. But I can separate that from his presidency because I did like his decisions on the economy, the border, and foreign relations. He did some good things, even despite his own arrogance, stupid tweets, and in the headwinds caused by a media determined 100% to ruin him no matter what.

I can see and readily admit Trump's faults, as I think most logical people who are right of center would. Which is why it's so shocking to see people on here and elsewhere constantly profess to believe that Biden is above reproach and even a "great human being". My God, I just can't imagine anyone still actually believes that. There's just too much evidence, not to mention as you said earlier, video proof of a lot of it: besides just general creepiness, he's known for cussing people out, constantly lying, hiding evidence, making up stories that never happened, talking down to poors and black people, speaking at a KKK organizer's funeral, challenging people to fights, getting prosecutors fired, plagiarizing at every level of his student and political life, taking bribes, and on and on and on. These are all just stated facts, but they will not admit that the man's ever farted, much less **** his pants in the Vatican. The level of unwarranted Biden worship is absolutely beyond belief. Derangement Syndrome is real and it's spectacular.
I'd argue that the Democrats are far far more likely to dump Biden for his shortcomings than Republicans finally dumping Trump. The party can't quit him. Some of it is fear based. Some of it is cult of personality. Either way, the party with TDS starts with an R.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
You have to be to vote for liberal policies. There is zero way you can honestly look at their results and think “yeah that’s good for our country”. Unless your goal is to destroy our country.
Attitudes like this is what is really allowing the ones in power to destroy the country....

We used to be able to respectfully disagree.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Attitudes like this is what is really allowing the ones in power to destroy the country....

Talk radio and cable news ruined discourse. Too many echo chambers that attempt to convince us that those that think or live differently are evil or hell bent on destruction.

Reactions: ChE1997

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
If you arent attempting to represent(say) anything, then why post it? Why pick that gif over a kitten falling off a countertop? Why not post a gif of a goat headbutting a woman?
Reality is that you were attempting to represent(say) something. You now just wont say it.

She has known Biden and his wife for years and Biden whispered something to her. Thats what happened. And since you werent attempting to represent anything, I am sure you will agree that is what the gif shows.
Because a kitten isn't in the White House where cocaine was found? It's related. The president does like to sniff stuff.
Why do you give a 17? You're the one politicizing every thread on here. I'm just having fun and killing time.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'd argue that the Democrats are far far more likely to dump Biden for his shortcomings than Republicans finally dumping Trump. The party can't quit him. Some of it is fear based. Some of it is cult of personality. Either way, the party with TDS starts with an R.

Large portions of both parties are laser focused on Trump for different reasons.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I don't see it that way at all. Republicans would gladly vote for another candidate who would be better on policy than Trump. I know I would. Just tell me who that is... DeSantis seems like he might be good on my topics (economy/foreign relations/border) but he's so bland I'm not sure he'll get the chance. I like Vivek so far, but I doubt he has a real chance. I guess we'll see in the primaries.

Dems would stick with Biden as their perfect straw man forever if they could pull off the Weekend at Bernie's thing. The only reason I believe they would dump him now is because they literally may not be able to get him to the podium in two years without wheeling him in on one of those Hannibal Lector hand trucks. Not that they have any good replacement options either.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

Respectful question: Do you think Biden's border policy is good for the country?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Large portions of both parties are laser focused on Trump for different reasons.
Indeed. I'd love for him to just fade away but he's not intending to do that and the GOP won't shove him out. The incremental voters he brought into the equation are angry, loyal, and important to swing districts/states. They have to sink or swim with them bc nobody in politics plans beyond the next election.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I don't see it that way at all. Republicans would gladly vote for another candidate who would be better on policy than Trump. I know I would. Just tell me who that is... DeSantis seems like he might be good on my topics (economy/foreign relations/border) but he's so bland I'm not sure he'll get the chance. I like Vivek so far, but I doubt he has a real chance. I guess we'll see in the primaries.

Dems would stick with Biden as their perfect straw man forever if they could pull off the Weekend at Bernie's thing. The only reason I believe they would dump him now is because they literally may not be able to get him to the podium in two years without wheeling him in on one of those Hannibal Lector hand trucks. Not that they have any good replacement options either.
Which Trump policies do you like that other electable GOP candidates wouldn't adopt? I hear this a lot and it's a fair take on the surface if you are voting for policy only and aren't accounting for true leadership and trustworthiness. I never hear anyone actually complete that thought and end up defending his personality instead. It's odd.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Which Trump policies do you like that other electable GOP candidates wouldn't adopt? I hear this a lot and it's a fair take on the surface if you are voting for policy only and aren't accounting for true leadership and trustworthiness. I never hear anyone actually complete that thought and end up defending his personality instead. It's odd.

Hell, it's his personality that gets him votes, not his policies. I dislike his personality and the rest of him. Have since my first exposure to him decades ago.

But there are 10's of millions who find him compelling and millions more who hate the other options so much they hold their nose and support him.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Hell, it's his personality that gets him votes, not his policies. I dislike his personality and the rest of him. Have since my first exposure to him decades ago.

But there are 10's of millions who find him compelling and millions more who hate the other options so much they hold their nose and support him.
Yes this is reality but Darryl insinuates that Trump is their best policy option. I want to know what he thinks sets Trump apart on policy without falling into what you describe above.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Because a kitten isn't in the White House where cocaine was found? It's related. The president does like to sniff stuff.
Why do you give a 17? You're the one politicizing every thread on here. I'm just having fun and killing time.
Haha, pot kettle for sure on you claiming that I politicize every thread.

OT threads are full of politicized discussion, I chime in, and yet I am politicizing threads. Get out of here with that junk.

Go read my first post in this thread- its me having fun and killing time as I joke about Sleepy Joe. This thread is now 7 pages long- that isnt my doing, boss.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I'm obviously not going into all of his policies, but here's one: Trump was the first US President to go over and meet with North Korea. Do you think Nikki Haley would do that? Maybe but I doubt it. Chris Christie? Hell no. My belief is that Trump went and met that clown face to face and probably avoided some type of war activities by doing so. And I don't think I even need to compare that to Biden's tragic mishandling of Afghanistan.

I also wouldn't trust most of the republican candidates to hold strong on the border madness. I think they would cave more easily to 'bad press'. I basically don't see more than the two options I've already mentioned (DeSantis and Ramaswamy) who I would trust on many policy issues. I don't want to keep this thread going any longer than it already is, so I'll just sum up and say some of us do want to vote on policies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Yes this is reality but Darryl insinuates that Trump is their best policy option. I want to know what he thinks sets Trump apart on policy without falling into what you describe above.
From what I remember, trade wars are fine because inflation is irrelevant. Seems they may have moved on that one....

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I can see and readily admit Trump's faults, as I think most logical people who are right of center would.
dude, do you really not see that the bulk of Republicans LOVE Trump and see no real faults? Yeah, some of yall begrudgingly finally started saying "mean tweets", but still worship the guy. Seriously, how many Republicans look at Trumps treatment of classified docs and admit it doesn't fit with how they treated Hillary?

Which is why it's so shocking to see people on here and elsewhere constantly profess to believe that Biden is above reproach and even a "great human being". My God, I just can't imagine anyone still actually believes that. There's just too much evidence, not to mention as you said earlier, video proof of a lot of it:
Who is saying that? Most Dems can barely stand Biden.

besides just general creepiness, he's known for cussing people out, constantly lying, hiding evidence, making up stories that never happened, talking down to poors and black people, speaking at a KKK organizer's funeral, challenging people to fights, getting prosecutors fired, plagiarizing at every level of his student and political life, taking bribes, and on and on and on. These are all just stated facts, but they will not admit that the man's ever farted, much less **** his pants in the Vatican. The level of unwarranted Biden worship is absolutely beyond belief. Derangement Syndrome is real and it's spectacular.
Talk about derangement. These are not "stated facts".

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

That's before the batshit crazy wing of the democrat party took over on the left.

Now we need attitudes like that. You can't negotiate with terrorists.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Member when DogDaddy13 said these threads would die down after 24 hours because posters would get it out of their systems? I member. I’m tired of seeing it go up the list. Hope you all feel like you learned something and taught someone something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login