Odds of cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
How can I "explain" a story that we've only heard one side of? I think we all know that family court/custody allegations tend to overstate how awful things really are, coming from all directions.

And more importantly, why it up to me to explain anything to you? Clearly we are in an age where politician's personal failings (if that is indeed what is occurring here) are not relevant.
That was in sarcasm. I don't expect you to explain anything. Look, I liked Biden until rumors which I believe about him selling policy decisions to enrich him and his family and after I heard about the grandchild. I did not agree with him politically, but I thought he was someone I could sit down and shoot the **** with. No where did I say I was voting for Trump. I will not vote for Biden. I do not vote in Primaries, but I will most likely vote for whoever the Republican is. Personally, I hope it is Desantis. Four years will not work. It's going to take 8 years. I vote Republican but I am not Republican. I am a conservative and vote for the person who represents my views the most. I could vote for someone who was a moderate to liberal on social issue but not on everything else. I don't agree with the State abortion law. I feel if life ends when the heart stops beating then it stands to reason it starts when there is a heartbeat. I am not a pure prolifer. If there is not heartbeat, if the mother's health or life is in trouble or she was raped, she should be able to have an abortion.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I draw the line with when it comes to children. Biden and his entire family are trash, and they are traitors to this country. I can get pass someone cheating on his wife. Hell 2 out of 3 marriages end in divorce. I can understand businesses filing bankruptcy. That's business. Rich people start business all the time and those business fails. As far as him cheating on wife that's consenting adult. I don't agree with it. I have been married 32 years and would never dream of cheating. That child had no choice who her ****** up dad and granddad are. They are horrible people and that will never change.
To be fair, I don’t keep up with either of them enough to know that much about skeletons in their closets and there is no doubt the media shines a light on trump’s issues way more than Biden’s.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So I had a friend that explained this to me because he fell. Has it on ring too and it’s hilarious. Apparently bikers that ride Al lot have to click out of their pedals. I didn’t know this existed. That’s probably what he did. My friend says it’s actually common to fall and experience riders know to lean away from the road when they are stopping in case they can’t “click out” so they don’t fall into traffic. I don’t know if that’s what happened here, I just had no idea that was a thing.
Biden has running shoes on.
He isn't wearing spd/spd-sl/clipless cycling shoes. He is just wearing running shoes and has some pedal cages. His foot got stuck in a cage and he fell- that's seen in the gif.

^ nerded out, I know.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
I’m amazed you’re able to type this much with your head so far up trump’s ***. I’ll never understand why some of you guys pick a side and roll with it no matter what. You were criticizing Biden earlier for a story about an estranged granddaughter, yet I’ve never seen you criticize trump for his numerous moral issues. Biden is not a good president and may not even be 100% mentally competent but from a moral standpoint, it’s not even a discussion on who is the better person. I’ve never seen you critique trump on his numerous bankruptcies for his failed business ventures, or the contractors he’s not paid, the debt he’s walked away from… but I bet you are first to criticize someone who wanted to take advantage of student loan forgiveness.

I’m not asking you to like Biden. I don’t and generally feel that way about most democrats. I’m not even asking you to not like trump, you’re certainly entitled to that. I’m just asking you to take his dick out of your mouth long enough to realize he dug his own grave. You’re so blinded by trump and the politics that you actually believe he didn’t lose the election and it was stolen, although you appear to be a very intelligent and smart man on most every topic I observe you weighing in on.
How is it a given that “Biden is the better person” ?

Both he and Trump are scumbags.

The media, big tech and the feds cover up Biden‘s misgivings…and make sure if Trump farts or picks his nose that everyone knows about it .

In Biden, I did see a man run (from his basement) on Unifying the nation. And then he promptly stood behind a podium with a Communist Red background, shaking his fist in anger, and calling half the country white supremicists and domestic terrorists.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
That was in sarcasm. I don't expect you to explain anything. Look, I liked Biden until rumors which I believe about him selling policy decisions to enrich him and his family and after I heard about the grandchild. I did not agree with him politically, but I thought he was someone I could sit down and shoot the **** with. No where did I say I was voting for Trump. I will not vote for Biden. I do not vote in Primaries, but I will most likely vote for whoever the Republican is. Personally, I hope it is Desantis. Four years will not work. It's going to take 8 years. I vote Republican but I am not Republican. I am a conservative and vote for the person who represents my views the most. I could vote for someone who was a moderate to liberal on social issue but not on everything else. I don't agree with the State abortion law. I feel if life ends when the heart stops beating then it stands to reason it starts when there is a heartbeat. I am not a pure prolifer. If there is not heartbeat, if the mother's health or life is in trouble or she was raped, she should be able to have an abortion.
I wouldn't put a lot of stock into political "rumors" being pushed by any side until there is some pretty solid evidence.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I'm not really shocked why this is such a big story. I'd be shocked if the majority of the West Wing staff WEREN'T using cocaine.
Agree.....Bill & Hillary had open sterling silver dishes full of cocaine at their big WH parties such as Christmas, etc. Plus, even back in their days in Arkansas, their operatives ran a cocaine and marijuana smuggling business into the Ozark mountain areas around the state. Brother, Roger Clinton did about 10 years in prison as the sacrificial lamb they offered up to keep the future WH couple out of trouble. Obama was a heavy cocaine user from his days as a community organizer to Illinois Senator, and on to the WH as President. Seems the Clintons, the Obamas, and now the Bidens carry on a continuing tradition of illicit drugs in the WH.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Well yeah, people aren't idiot, sore-loser puѕѕies know that his total was 81,283,501, not merely 80,000,000. I briefly entertained the idea of getting a tattoo of that number in a really ornate, over-the-top font (blue ink, obviously).
WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA?**

Reactions: 60sdog

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I agree.

Might be the case in the biking situation but he sure does fall down a lot and seems confused as to where he is.
these were not clicked in. it was a cage - a poor man click. triathlon and road racers use them to get the negative drive. thing is this stupid 17er doesn’t need them for a photo op ride. they’re trying to kill him.
Gotcha. I know nothing about bike accessories except for the cupholder that holds my drink on my badass 3g beach cruiser.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
S.
I’m always amused by those mocking any discussion of election fraud/irregularities but had/have no problem with the fabricated Russian collusion story the DNC and media forced down our throats. Par for the course though.
are you implying you are skeptical that Joe got more black votes than Obama? Why would you even question something like that?

Reactions: Marler and Drebin

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
This is the biggest problem I have with the influence of partisan 24 hour news channels and social media. We are completely wagging the dog these days. Lots of people are at a point where they no longer vote for leaders based on their own views, they are told if you are a D or an R you have to believe in what the platform is. If not you’re a Dino or Rino. If you take 20 people and say do you like medium rare steaks. There will be 2 sets of people. If you take that same group and say do you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, there will be 4 sets of people. Then ask do you like college football. Now we have 8 sets of people. So for 3 issues we have 8 groups of people. Yet, on dozens of issues we are expected to agree with one of 2 groups.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Well yeah, people aren't idiot, sore-loser puѕѕies know that his total was 81,283,501, not merely 80,000,000. I briefly entertained the idea of getting a tattoo of that number in a really ornate, over-the-top font (blue ink, obviously).
Anthony Anderson GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

• Haha
Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I don't think it's in her best interest to be broadcasting her name and picture to the whole country. This will follow her for the rest of her life.
Yes, better for her to fade into oblivion so everyone can forget about her and Joe and his crackhead son can move on to ruining the next person's life.

You must be ripped because you've been carrying a **** ton of water in this thread. It would be excusable if it was someone worth defending.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
I wouldn't put a lot of stock into political "rumors" being pushed by any side until there is some pretty solid evidence.
You mean the evidence that is effectively suppressed by the DOJ and the FBI to protect a corrupt POTUS? Yeah. That evidence

Reactions: 60sdog

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I’m always amused by those mocking any discussion of election fraud/irregularities but had/have no problem with the fabricated Russian collusion story the DNC and media forced down our throats. Par for the course though.
If that's your takeaway from the Mueller investigation, you didn't read the findings or pay attention to the actual legal fallout, and let someone else do the thinking for you.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
You mean the evidence that is effectively suppressed by the DOJ and the FBI to protect a corrupt POTUS? Yeah. That evidence
Alleged evidence. That fine. But you have to believe the people alleging that it exists, can't get it any longer, can't say exactly what it is, and include the likes of Rudy Giuliani and Jim Jordan. Not passing the smell test.

Jacknut

Sep 29, 2022
Let's see...

Cocaine in the White House
A topless tranny on the White House lawn
Chinese spy balloon allowed to surveil sensitive sites
Cluster17 Afghanistan exit
Inflation - Fed expected to raise rates two more times this year
Billions of dollars to Ukraine with no end in sight

good thing the "adults" are in charge.

The pretzel logic you have to have to think things are better now than they were under Trump. SMH.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Alleged evidence. That fine. But you have to believe the people alleging that it exists, can't get it any longer, can't say exactly what it is, and include the likes of Rudy Giuliani and Jim Jordan. Not passing the smell test.
Says the guy who made a broad statement about what was AKSHUALLY in the Mueller report, as if nobody were able to read it for themselves.

It's usually glfr making the blatantly dishonest takes. Are you covering for him? Did he get the day off or something?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Says the guy who made a broad statement about what was AKSHUALLY in the Mueller report, as if nobody were able to read it for themselves.

It's usually glfr making the blatantly dishonest takes. Are you covering for him? Did he get the day off or something?
What's dishonest? Should I start pasting facts from it or would it distract from orange man's claims of total exoneration - which are as honest as his claims of winning the election.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Let's see...

The pretzel logic you have to have to think things are better now than they were under Trump. SMH.
Time will tell but I don't think Biden is going to be the nominee when all said and done.

But we all know who the Republican nominee will be. The man that knew he lost an election, told the masses he was cheated to intentionally piss them off bc they were angry, gullible, and could benefit him in the moment (and still to this day), and attempted get his VP to unconstitutionally toss the results aside while an angry mob wanted to hang him and otherwise cause chaos around a peaceful democratic process. And the morons and deplorables want him back bc 1) they are in a cult and 2) it'll own the libs. These are weird weird times.

Reactions: ChE1997

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
What's dishonest? Should I start pasting facts from it or would it distract from orange man's claims of total exoneration - which are as honest as his claims of winning the election.
Oh sure, there are plenty of left wing publications out there that you can share that will tell the story you want people to believe. What you won't share is the story of the Steele Dossier, who funded it, who lied about it in the FBI, and who actually did try to influence the 2016 election.

Trump is a blithering moron. So are all the people divorcing themselves from logic and reason because the most important thing to them is taking him down at all cost, personal integrity be damned, personal conduct be damned. There's a long list of politicians on both sides of the aisle who beclowned themselves over Trump, but the ones on the left are still out there doing it seven years later. Clowns who perjured themselves in committee meetings and on the floor of Congress, and have no shame about it.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Oh sure, there are plenty of left wing publications out there that you can share that will tell the story you want people to believe. What you won't share is the story of the Steele Dossier, who funded it, who lied about it in the FBI, and who actually did try to influence the 2016 election.

Trump is a blithering moron. So are all the people divorcing themselves from logic and reason because the most important thing to them is taking him down at all cost, personal integrity be damned, personal conduct be damned. There's a long list of politicians on both sides of the aisle who beclowned themselves over Trump, but the ones on the left are still out there doing it seven years later. Clowns who perjured themselves in committee meetings and on the floor of Congress, and have no shame about it.
I'll paste facts from the source if you prefer. I know you've read it. We both know it's not a pretty picture of what was going on behind the scenes on the campaign side and Russian side. But folks won't read and when they see their hero claim total exoneration consistently and loudly, they believe it. The truthful take would have been "I'm staying out of jail". A low bar but it would have been truthful and not a spin.

2nd paragraph - I'm with you generally. That said - Trump brings the extra attention to himself bc he doubles, triples, quadruples down. That's his way of winning and he's typically very good at it. That brings extra attention and criticism along with it though.

Reactions: Boom Boom

yazoolegend

Nov 14, 2021
Biden and Trump are both corrupt idiots.

However, trump is a big enough idiot to think he is smarter than his lawyers. Biggest difference.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I'll paste facts from the source if you prefer. I know you've read it. We both know it's not a pretty picture of what was going on behind the scenes on the campaign side and Russian side. But folks won't read and when they see their hero claim total exoneration consistently and loudly, they believe it. The truthful take would have been "I'm staying out of jail". A low bar but it would have been truthful and not a spin.

2nd paragraph - I'm with you generally. That said - Trump brings the extra attention to himself bc he doubles, triples, quadruples down. That's his way of winning and he's typically very good at it. That brings extra attention and criticism along with it though.
Here's a left-wing summary of the Mueller report: https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

The Mueller report is 200 pages of nonsense. It's a whole bunch of "Trump colluded with Russia but I can't prove a conspiracy but I know one happened because there's evidence but I can't prove it, on top of a whole bunch of "Trump obstructed justice...he tried to me fired, but I wasn't fired, but he tried to fire me and as president he had full autonomy to do so but he didn't but he tried to so he obstructed justice."

If you really want to know the truth of the Mueller report, you can't read the report, which was partisan, nor can you read left wing summaries of the report, which was virtually every news story that discussed it. You have to watch when Mueller went before congress to testify. If you watch that and still think there was anything there, you're a partisan political hack.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
All I really care about politics these days is that the insane people are as far away from making decisions about my life as possible. I'll vote for Joe even if he's in a coma if I have to (though I hope my options are much better). Because people that will believe anything, will support whatever they are told to. It's downright scary what the conservative crazies may do if they get any more power than they already have.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
All I really care about politics these days is that the insane people are as far away from making decisions about my life as possible. I'll vote for Joe even if he's in a coma if I have to (though I hope my options are much better). Because people that will believe anything, will support whatever they are told to. It's downright scary what the conservative crazies may do if they get any more power than they already have.
Yeah, all that freedom would suck balls.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Jeebus. Mueller Report is 200 pages of evidence. To some people, those volumes of evidence did not amount to a ridiculously high bar to prosecute a sitting President. Ok, not crazy, biased as hell but not crazy. But to say that 200 pages of evidence amounts to nothing? Pure crazy town.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I dont see much mocking taking place without it being mentioned that in reality, nothing has actually been found to support election fraud/irregularities.

When even Republican election leaders from GA and AZ say that there was no voter fraud, and no actual meaningful fraud has been found in nearly 3 years since the election, its fair game to mock people that continue to claim voter fraud.
Whats really funny is people who were elected in 2020 then claiming widespread voter fraud. Apparently the fraud was targeted and only invalid for the POTUS vote but not for lower level votes like theirs and their peers?

If you have evidence of meaningful fraud, by all means- post it up. If your response is 'well the powers that be wont let us know about the fraud', then go sit at the kid's table and let the adults talk.

tbaydog

Feb 25, 2008
This administration is better than As the World Turns!

Attachments

• Fy5_WZEaIAM1uTz.jpg
    Fy5_WZEaIAM1uTz.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Let's see...

Username checks out

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Let's see...

- Cocaine in the WH is odd. Funny, but odd. It registers like a 2 out of 10 for how much I actually care, but it should be looked into.
- I have no idea what you are talking about with the topless transwoman on the WH lawn. I guess that makes me not plugged in enough. Or it makes me balanced and not perpetually outraged.
- The spy balloon issue- what sensitive sites did it spy on specifically and what info did it gather that couldnt be gathered from satellite and in person spying? Really- please be specific because your comment seems baseless and alarmist.
- The Afghanistan exit was a cluster17. Please tell us- how should it have gone? Also please tell us- who negotiated the exit and who did he negotiate it with? I will just tell you- Trump negotiated the exit and Trump negotiated it with Taliban leaders. I think he agreed to a May 1 '21 exit. So keeping that in mind, that an agreement was created between Trump and the terrorist organization the US had invaded the country to destroy, and a specific date was agreed on, what should have been done to create a peaceful and sustainable transfer of power?

- Inflation sucks. Based on how much money went to people in '20 and '21, along with how much businesses have been able to increase prices under the guise of 'supply chain challenges' and 'labor costs', it is no surprise to see inflation now. Furthermore, when you take into account how long interest rates were suppressed during Trump's time in office, it really shouldnt be a surprise to see inflation now. Its simple cause and effect.
- Billions of dollars to Ukraine...you act like this is some binary decision and its a clearly wrong one. You complain that the US exited a 20 year war that we got into for bad/incorrect reasons and spent untold amounts of money on fighting, but you also criticize helping a sovereign nation keep a dangerous US global competitor from invading. Its all quite arbitrary and really comes down to this- you just dislike whatever Biden does. No complaints when untold amounts of money in aid were sent by Trump's administration to foreign countries. No complaints when Trump didnt pull troops out of Afghanistan on his watch and continued to fund a war that couldnt be won(when using really any metrics from either side). But what Biden does = bad.

I am super interested in hearing your response to the 2 green comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login