Official 2024 PSU - Bowling Green game thread

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
Realistic question - what would it take from Franklin or this team to make many of you happy? If PSU won 63-0, would that be enough? Or is he still an idiot if Allar only throws for 100? Or they rush for 100? You guys aren’t happy unless you’re upset.

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
This was BGSU’s shot. They have 32 seniors on the team according to the radio broadcast. Penn State escaped with a close one. NO sacks today.
To add to LB99's thoughts, the QB showed his experience and stayed cool in there. They had a great first-half gameplan and it's a wonder why things changed on their end in the 2nd half. They played the final 4 minutes like they had all the time in the world.

Player2BNamedL8r

Oct 12, 2021
Greetings after a LONG hiatus from the board. Haven’t posted in forever…hope all my old peeps here are doing great.

My pearls of wisdom after week 2 - Franklin is still holding this program back. He is just painfully mediocre, and less than that where X’s & O’s are concerned. His inability to develop QBs and put a competent offense on the field will once again cost this team as the season unfolds.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Did anyone else feel that there were at least 10 different spots where our guys were shorted by the linesman or side judge? On each of the first two drives runs by Alan and at least two of Singleton were marked half yard or more shorter than what they should have.

Reactions: VetsClub78 and LB99

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Did anyone else feel that there were at least 10 different spots where our guys were shorted by the linesman or side judge? On each of the first two drives runs by Alan and at least two of Singleton were marked half yard or more shorter than what they should have.
I believe Matt Millen mentioned during the broadcast that BG got a very favorable spot on a third down which gave BG a first down, contrary to what the video replay showed.

Reactions: Bison13

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Also, on the offsides by Vanover, it looked like the LT moved twice. He rocked backwards, which caused Vanover to lean forward, then he moved backwards after Vanover fell into the neutral zone.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
I believe Matt Millen mentioned during the broadcast that BG got a very favorable spot on a third down which gave BG a first down, contrary to what the video replay showed.
Yeah, I agree. They got some favorable ones but I felt that it was pretty consistent With our backs, each being spotted well short of where they actually gained. I know on Singleton’s run down by the goal line early he was standing up at the three and they spotted the ball just inside of the five.

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Greetings after a LONG hiatus from the board. Haven’t posted in forever…hope all my old peeps here are doing great.

My pearls of wisdom after week 2 - Franklin is still holding this program back. He is just painfully mediocre, and less than that where X’s & O’s are concerned. His inability to develop QBs and put a competent offense on the field will once again cost this team as the season unfolds.
More like pearls of stupidity and bias. Fixed it for you.

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
I also observed that. In addition, it seemed like BGSU got an extra half yard on some spots.

Reactions: Bison13 and LB99
Oct 15, 2021
Also, on the offsides by Vanover, it looked like the LT moved twice. He rocked backwards, which caused Vanover to lean forward, then he moved backwards after Vanover fell into the neutral zone.
I think this was actually a B1G crew. I recognized the referee.

Reactions: Bison13
Oct 15, 2021
While nerve-wracking, today's game is a coach's dream heading into the bye. We will be better coming out of this game than we were coming out of the WVU game.
Today’s game never would have happened with decent PSU head coaching.

Pray for all the bye weeks you desire.

Latest posts