Official 2024 PSU - Bowling Green game thread

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Penn State escapes a few times a season hurts the at large just sayin. Can’t afford 1/2 more of these
bowling green goes 7-5 that will also hurt us

Player2BNamedL8r

Oct 12, 2021
Man, that was ugly. Two games into his junior season, I’m seeing more Hackenberg than Collins with Allar. And I miss Diaz.
I think the D will be fine…they got caught flat-footed in the 1st half…much better after halftime. The new OC is doing a better job of pushing the ball downfield, but the WRs and QB still just don’t seem to be on the same page. Allar has all the tools to be a top QB…coaching and game plan holding him back.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Man, that was ugly. Two games into his junior season, I’m seeing more Hackenberg than Collins with Allar. And I miss Diaz.
Outside of the interception, which was a bad throw. The only other throw that wasn’t a solid read and pass was when he underthrew Wallace on the deep wall. He threw some great passes today, the TD to Singleton and a couple to Warren on third down that were clutch.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Do you guys even watch the selection shows? Every game counts. How you win counts. What do you guys do after the season before the bowls, turn off your tv?

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Do you guys even watch the selection shows? Every game counts. How you win counts. What do you guys do after the season before the bowls, turn off your tv?
How many times did they talk last year about Washington only beating an awful Arizona St team by one score, Alabama struggling with South Florida, etc? Beating Bowling Green by 1 score vs 3 scores the second week of September will be meaningless come December. I can assure you that if we’re in the mix come December, the words “Bowling Green” won’t come out of anyone’s mouths when discussing us (unless they end up going 10-2 or something or win the MAC and it gives the win some bump in SOS).

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
Kind of depends on how good BG ends up. The near miss against App State a few years ago ended up not looking like too bad of a win.

Reactions: 94LionsFan and LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
It's only the second game of the season. You have time.
I meant I don’t drink either soft drink all that much, but you make an excellent point.

Last edited: