Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Great win on the road in a tough environment. Gives PSU a little more room for error now. That was the toughest game on the schedule after OSU. Need to be laser focused on Wisconsin. And thank God for Warren. Wow. We’ve been blessed by the football gods with insane TE’s.

Riley’s gonna start feeling the heat. Big time.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Calabrin

Oct 16, 2022
The Bye week next week is huge.

It is more important mentally than physically
I agree that this is correct takeaway. I think many of us were looking for a lopsided win today against a team that we knew had several glaring deficiencies. It’s somewhat disturbing that USC was handled so capably by Michigan and Minnesota, while they often looked like a top-10 team against us…

But for now, a huge psychological victory for the team and for #94 especially.

Calabrin

Oct 16, 2022
Great win on the road in a tough environment. Gives PSU a little more room for error now. That was the toughest game on the schedule after OSU. Need to be laser focused on Wisconsin. And thank God for Warren. Wow. We’ve been blessed by the football gods with insane TE’s.

Riley’s gonna start feeling the heat. Big time.
The irony is that he coached a pretty good game.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
What a game! That was a hell of a victory! Our boys earned that W and deserved it. We made some mistakes but overall we were the better team and our boys fought and clawed until they came out ahead. This game is huuuge in regards to our postseason aspirations!

WE ARE!!

Paws057

Oct 30, 2021
Is that the same field goal kicker that missed some earlier this year? If it is this should boost his confidence big time….

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Gotta give it to the coaching staff for making the kicker change. To us it was obvious, but when you invest so much time into a player and give him a second chance, it’s gotta be tough to make the change.

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
One of the craziest wins I've seen this team pull out in awhile. Two 4th down conversions on that last drive. So happy for these guys.. I think I need some anxiety meds to calm back down.

Oh, and Colin Cowherd: FU **** bag!!

Nits1989

Oct 29, 2021
One of the craziest wins I've seen this team pull out in awhile. Two 4th down conversions on that last drive. So happy for these guys.. I think I need some anxiety meds to calm back down.

Oh, and Colin Cowherd: FU **** bag!!
What did Cowherd say?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login