Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

med2659

Jul 23, 2022
very disappointing...almost any time where Franklin faces a team with some real talent or has to play in a semi-tough road environment his team too often underperforms...his teams usually have good half-time adjustments but i fear the coach across the field is just better

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
This result should surprise no one. It’s a classic James Franklin performance in a big game on the road.

He will soon be 0-4 on the road with a top 5 ranking. And today isn’t particularly close.

This program is what it is (today) until a fresh leadership perspective is brought in 5-6 years from now.

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
very disappointing...almost any time where Franklin faces a team with some real talent or has to play in a semi-tough road environment his team too often underperforms...his teams usually have good half-time adjustments but i fear the coach across the field is just better
Riley is absolutely a better coach with better skill talent. That’s a double whammy for a Franklin team.

BiochemPSU

Oct 30, 2021
Not only did they run wild, they were literally incapable of passing.

They had a totally 1 dimensional offense, and they still won.
Lol. You guys are crazy. Duke hired him to lead their team, Indiana fired our current guy but we knew better.

GreggK

May 25, 2022
I still can’t over the fact we didn’t do the tush push at the goal on the first series. Just f’ing run it.

Reactions: Psu00

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Fleming can return kicks (I guess). Maybe Allar needs to throw it end over end to him.

BiochemPSU

Oct 30, 2021
Maybe they find a way back, but this is exactly what you don’t want. OSU game is a long shot to win. The rest of the teams on the schedule are not exactly a bunch of blue bloods. Can’t be 10-2 with losses to the only two teams with pedigree and a pulse. Although now I will get to hear some on here talk about the alleged glory of some worthless end of the year bowl game win against Texas Tech.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login