Official '24 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Seems like every game the announcers are pushing AK into a head coaching job, like they did with Manny.
Yeah. I guess that is what you talk about in dead space air time, but some guys find their niche and are satisfied with it. Maybe Coach K loves being a mad scientist OC? Maybe he wants to be a HC. We’ll see. I hope we at least have him at PSU for a few more years. He has been a breath of fresh air into the offense.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
This is another great win. This team is tough.

Both recent wins were the kind we would lose in the past. Team is resilient. Franklin with the right people in the right places. Would love to win next week but it’s not critical to playoff hopes.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah. I guess that is what you talk about in dead space air time, but some guys find their niche and are satisfied with it. Maybe Coach K loves being a mad scientist OC? Maybe he wants to be a HC. We’ll see. I hope we at least have him at PSU for a few more years. He has been a breath of fresh air into the offense.

I hope AK stays for at least 1 more year. Does anyone do a better job of identifying talent than Franklin? I'm talking both player and staff. He continues to identify talent and accumulate it. Kudos to him.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I hope AK stays for at least 1 more year. Does anyone do a better job of identifying talent than Franklin? I'm talking both player and staff. He continues to identify talent and accumulate it. Kudos to him.
The announcers were giving him and the staff props for recruiting on defense and the depth they have. I think we see the same thing on the OL now. Also, Traut should get the credit he deserves. This OL is far better than preTraut.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
I didn't say anything during the game but did anyone else see an upset Kaytron on the sideline in the 2nd half? I'm curious what that was about?

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Really good win...so many things working against us last night. The Wisconsin special teams had a good night, we lost our QB, the huge drop, taking a terrible penalty after the Special Teams TD that cost us important field position (Reed has to be smarter/show more discipline than that), etc. Our D-line just dominated their running game in the 2nd half and forced Wisky to play with a one-dimensional offense. And they don't have the QB this season to beat us in that type of game.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
We’d be 8-0 right now if Al Golden was our coach. 9-0 if Matt Rhuled our sideline. 🙃

Truth be told, I stay off this site and other social media during games. Just don’t have the stomach for it anymore.
10-0 if the was still a statue for Joe. ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login