$$ Official "BLUE BLOODS of College Football" Thread $$

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
This is where fans of the following teams meet to discuss future plans of college football, and make executive decisions. If your team is not listed as a "Blue Blood", then feel free to explore and review this thread, but in no way will you be able to make any decisions or will anyone take your opinions very seriously. You may apply for "Blue Blood" status by posting in this thread the name of the team you are a fan of, number of national titles, their best coach ever, and include a brief summary on how your little ole' team contributed to the great sport of college football. "Blue Blood" members will then make a decision within 1 - 4 business days.

Note: Blue blood status cannot be removed, but they can be ranked once entered - below is the official ranking.

Alabama
Notre Dame
USC
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Michigan
Nebraska
Texas

Thanks, Blue Blood mgmt
Roll Tide

Last edited:
Reactions: PlumbSooner17

JohnLark

Aug 16, 2022
I would omit Texas and Nebraska. Blue bloods to me are:

Bama
Notre Dame
Ohio St
Oklahoma
USC

Texas has one NC in the last 50 yrs and Nebraska has been irrelevant for a generation.

Reactions: PlumbSooner17

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
I would omit Texas and Nebraska. Blue bloods to me are:

Bama
Notre Dame
Ohio St
Oklahoma
USC

Texas has one NC in the last 50 yrs and Nebraska has been irrelevant for a generation.
I can't remove them, but Nebraska was grandfathered in.....
Texas we cant remove them as they are the Prince Harry of the Blue Bloods. We all avoid inviting them to functions, but they always showing up high and begging.

• Haha
Reactions: boutime and Ichabod

boutime

Dec 3, 2020
I can't remove them, but Nebraska was grandfathered in.....
Texas we cant remove them as they are the Prince Harry of the Blue Bloods. We all avoid inviting them to functions, but they always showing up high and begging.
Hey now....we're back, remember?
I think we were invited to this next gig, however.
We maybe high, but beggars we are not.
Hook 'em

Reactions: PsYcho BLaNco

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

Reactions: Man_A_War

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Show me where I said that? Take your time punk
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
“Talk to me when you beat Tennessee”….Alabama has won like 16 out of 17 against Tennessee……hence, you obviously only started following football in Jan 2022, b*tch.

SFCSaint

Dec 6, 2022
If a team can’t be removed, gotta put Army up there, they were the Bee’s knees for the better part of 50 years. Yale, Harvard Too probably.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So Bryce was a second teamer? Keep making excuses DRAG QUEEN BOI
2nd team pass catchers. Bryce still dropped dimes on that D…..the only thing that stopped him was butter fingered WRs. FACTS phaggot. But the point remains, he literally won the Heisman on UGA’s “generational D” lmao.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
2nd team pass catchers. Bryce still dropped dimes on that D…..the only thing that stopped him was butter fingered WRs. FACTS phaggot. But the point remains, he literally won the Heisman on UGA’s “generational D” lmao.
Nice deflection, you said the second teamers biitch, that’s what happens when you pad your stats with two guys. Saban can’t develop anymore, time for that crybaby, old washed up bag of bones to ride off in the sunset.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Nice deflection, you said the second teamers biitch, that’s what happens when you pad your stats with two guys. Saban can’t develop anymore, time for that crybaby, old washed up bag of bones to ride off in the sunset.
That D set an NFL DRAFT FIRST ROUND RECORD, but keep embarrassing yourself idiot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Oh he will…….after he whips UGA’s a$$ yet again.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He can’t even beat Tennessee or LSU but yeah he can beat UGA
The Wave Dancing GIF
You and Mizzou riding UT and LSU’s d*ck is hilarious. I can see why you do it though…..because both of you KNOW that UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login