$$ Official "BLUE BLOODS of College Football" Thread $$

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You and Mizzou riding UT and LSU’s d*ck is hilarious. I can see why you do it though…..because both of you KNOW that UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.
They went balls deep in that old washed up azz
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Heupel and Kelly went balls deep after Jimbo and Kirby, go sit down BIITCH!!!! They took turns dragging that old washed up crybaby
Angry Bob Barker GIF
Heupel and Kelly have better records against Saban than Kirby. Jimbo has the same 1-4 sh*tty record. Add it all up and your gaggle of clowns are about 4-12.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Heupel and Kelly have better records against Saban than Kirby. Jimbo has the same 1-4 sh*tty record. Add it all up and your gaggle of clowns are about 4-12.
They took that old washed up azz behind the woodshed
Episode 4 Fighting GIF by One Chicago

Superbird

Dec 1, 2022
Michigan fans gonna be throwing bricks at your house windows.
In my opinion blue blood status should be based on modern National Championships and michigan has half of one since the Korean War, 1950. I just can’t take those championships that were awarded retrospectively seriously, if you disagree and think Michigan has to be included with the blue bloods because of what they did before most of us and our parents were alive, so do Yale with their 18, and Princeton with their 15 National Championships.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login